Home

Back after the Forum Death!

Rebel Loyaltist

hey, no need to be harsh or anything. I'm free to voice my opinion just like everyone else, unless of course i need some written permission form or something.:p But hey, just because someone voices an unwelcome opinin doesn't mean you have to shut them up. You can ignore them if you want. And don't mind me. I'm harmless. All I ever do around the forums is lurk around and post here and there every now and then,

To tell you the truth guys, I found out about this place via Aresen. Before the war broke out i'd come in here and lurk and see what's going on. I simply watched from the sidelines. And yes, I've seen Zoomie around The Harbor (or what it used to be called) and Aresen. I tend to lurk around and post now and then.

Let's not forget the invasion of the Harbor and subsequent resistance activities. Hours of fun, I tell ya...

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin denies Philoclean the right to an opinion based on the initial contention that the member in question cannot be proven to be a sentient hominid guaranteed any such rights by existing legislation in the first place. Go fish.

Archived