Home

So whats the new titles?

ExcelsioN

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Swoosh

I don't think we *need* the droid army...none of can really be droids anyways :p

But, I'll take a look at the rankings and implement them. I kinda want more demeaning lower ranks :)

Swoosh

How about 'Gungan Grunt' for 0-50. Ok, so they're not in the game but its a demeaning lower rank. :evil2:

Hehe, that might work. I like Bantha Fodder though :) It's something that is really demeaning but you kinda have to have a brain to figure out. :)

I'll have to wait to update the titles...I've never done it before and can't figure out how to do so :|

Swoosh

YAY! New titles to the people!!! :D

How about adding destroyer droid?

And herminator, about the clones, they are also cloned off Jango Fett, da man! That should qualify for like 650 posts ;)

And maybe fit in Mandalorian Warrior, just for coolness? :cool:

Originally posted by ZBomber

0-50 can be moisture farmer. No one wantsd to be a moisture farmer. :p

Are moisture farmers gonna be in the game? Probably not. :pSo if you wanna go with something not in the game, I'd go with Gungan grunt. ^_^

Moisture farmers could be, for all we know. They could be people who run around (like the Ewoks on Endor).

Gungan Grunt. I want to see the look on their faces when they look at their title. :lol:

Originally posted by Swoosh

Hehe, that might work. I like Bantha Fodder though :) It's something that is really demeaning but you kinda have to have a brain to figure out. :)

I'll have to wait to update the titles...I've never done it before and can't figure out how to do so :|

Swoosh

I like the Bantha Fodder aswell, after that rank it should be Bantha Cleaner. Thats really demeaning who would want to have a title like that?

Originally posted by gorganfloss

Or you could use Bantha Poodoo. I'd give anything not to be that.

<.<

>.>

*Changes title*

Anyway, I'd say leave it as Bantha Fodder, put it as Gungan (Grunt), or put it as Bantha Poodoo.

:rofl::lol: You crack me up! :D

btw, is 'Sucker for that quick reward' taken from the Metallica song No Leaf Clover?

Ya, i think Bantha Fooder is a classic title. But it wouldnt be cool if we copied, so we should ghange it to Bantha Cleaner, as Michael said.

Also, we should keep it the same, as in 50 posts per title. So we stay the same, but we have different titles.

I think the actual members should make the titles, then have the admins check over them. Just to make it balanced.

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

:rofl::lol: You crack me up! :D

btw, is 'Sucker for that quick reward' taken from the Metallica song No Leaf Clover?

Anyone can have any custom title they want. If I wanted, me and Gorgan can both have the same title of Bantha PooDoo. ;)

Originally posted by Father Torque

I think the actual members should make the titles, then have the admins check over them. Just to make it balanced.

Yeah this would be a good idea kinda like a competition to see who makes up the best ranks. Or take ranks from everyones rank list to make up one whole list would be a good idea too.

Originally posted by Excelsion

Thats a good idea. I've gotta get out of 'gungan' mode somehow. :(

Lets start making our own list.

...or you could just post 10 more times ;)

I wanna join making the list too!

My additions (for now):

Destroyer droid

Tie pilot

Ewok stickfighter :D

Clone commander

Rebel spy

Imperial Scout Trooper

More to come later :D

Originally posted by Excelsion

Ok, lets stop with the Ewok stuff already. :rolleyes:

The 'Ewok stuff' will never stop! you cannot stop it! noone can! :ewok: The ewoks have come to stay! :D

Anyways, the cause is not only about ewoks in battlefronts, but ewoks generally ;)

On topic again;

Elite Stormtrooper

Clone cannoneer

Rebel Saboteur

Geonosian warrior

Jet pack clone

Battle Droid Field Marshall

Battle Droid Prototype

And an idea to how to pick titles; Just pick like the 15 best. :)

Archived