Home

Tooo...much....KOTOR...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jabbas WhOr3

I had just finished a 5 hour stint on KoTor, it was infecting my mind, I could still see the screen in front of my eyes.

Mum called us down for dinner, we had relatives over for dinner.

So there I was munching away when my cousin starts talking to me, we have a chat and then at some point in the conversation I just lost it, I was thinking about KOTOR!

My cousin asks me a question..

Nothing, I stare

JABBA! (not real name btw :p)

HUH!! " oh sorry" and continued to talk.

I was waiting for dialogue options to appear in front of me so I could choose what to say next :monkey3::wornout::D

Anyone else have any weird KotoR moments?

I've had a Star Wars dream recently where I had completely given in to rage and anger so I was running around Tatooine slaughtering pretty much anyone with my red lightsaber in the most gruesome ways... until I came upon my arch-enemy... who apparently relates to someone who's guts I hate in real life, and I killed him three times over... first time by slicing him with my lightsaber, second time by taking a vibroblade and cutting his spine in half, and the third time by having a Ronto stamp his head to pulp...

dont ask me why, it was totally unlike me :D

okay, i have to ask this here, because someone said it. why and when did all sith lightsabers become red. i know it is a sith only thing. and that despite kotor's portrayal of getting them in nature, the sith lightsaber crystals are actually manufactured.

taken from the star wars encyclopedia:

The Sith, however, used synthetic crystals formed in incredibly hot ovens, using their emotional control of the Force to assist in the formation of the stone.

so obvioulsy that would make the sith the only ones to use red lightsabers.

BUT, as Exar Kun used a lightsaber that had a bright white-blue blade, similar to one of the colors granted by one of the yavin crystals(which were forged from items on yavin IV coincidentally:)) and was one of the most bad@ss sith lords ever, why has it become canon that all sith and dark jedi must use red or violet blades?

I'm not going to get into the naked KOTOR women (although bastila would be nice.....) But KOTOR did keep me from school once. Parents weren't home and i had to leave in 5 min. So i figured a few min of KOTOR would be nice. The next time i looked at the clock it was 3:30. I was like "holy ****!" Well, at least i can always say that i was sick. :D (Mission wouldn't bad either....)

Originally posted by eidospsogos

coincidentally:)) and was one of the most bad@ss sith lords ever

1.) He WAS the most bada§§, as far as it's power-related... and for me, he pwns everyone....just my opinion...

2.) Because he kept using his blue crystal he got as a Jedi.

And by the way, someone once said that there was a Jedi who used a red saber...and some Sith used blue, green and whatever as far as I remember...at least in some comic.

well, i curbed my opinions for those who may not place him as highly as others. but he is my favorite star wars character period. that should be obvious from my avatar. by chance do you remember, as it has been quite a while since i have read his saga, and seem to have misplaced some of my ealier issues, but as compared to what he became when possessed by the ghost of the sith, how powerful was he as a lightsider? i remember that he struggled internally against his possessiom for quite some time before losing.

and i am glad to know that others beside sith use red lightsabers. it at least eliminates the idea that they are only for the dark. but you have to admit it is rare to see, in the movies or games, or even the recent clone wars cartoons a sith or dark jedi without a red lightsaber. asajj ventress had normal lightsabers, UNTIL dooku recruited her for his purposes. (though this does go directly against the rules of two set in motion by darth bane.)

the description on Mantle of the Force makes it appear as though it would be appealing for a Dark Jedi or Sith and that the Sith took it with them when they left the Jedi and the color make it appear that it was his crystal slap it in a double bladed saber and your good to go as long as you bought his light battle armor. maybe a Prequel or expansive pack with bring his body into the game reather just his artificats and mention.

Originally posted by eidospsogos

well, i curbed my opinions for those who may not place him as highly as others. but he is my favorite star wars character period. that should be obvious from my avatar. by chance do you remember, as it has been quite a while since i have read his saga, and seem to have misplaced some of my ealier issues, but as compared to what he became when possessed by the ghost of the sith, how powerful was he as a lightsider? i remember that he struggled internally against his possessiom for quite some time before losing.

and i am glad to know that others beside sith use red lightsabers. it at least eliminates the idea that they are only for the dark. but you have to admit it is rare to see, in the movies or games, or even the recent clone wars cartoons a sith or dark jedi without a red lightsaber. asajj ventress had normal lightsabers, UNTIL dooku recruited her for his purposes. (though this does go directly against the rules of two set in motion by darth bane.)

asajj: "the Dark Side is strong in me, for I am sith"

dooku: "hahaha. A bold play, but you are not Sith."

*dooku flies over*

dooku: you wear the trappings of the Sith, you fight like the Sith, but this can be imitated however. You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you.

asajj: you are a foolish old man who knows nothing of the dark side!

*asajj attacks and dooku zaps her with force lightning until she lies roasted on the ground*

so no it doesn't break the rule of two. Sidious also states that she is merely an instrument for their purposes...

Originally posted by txa1265

hmmmm .... naked women .... um ... what were we talking about :confused:

;)

Mike

Txa, Prime, stop carryin on about naked women ! you sound like a pair of dirty *old* men ....... there are kids here dammit !

now if you'll excuse me, Im going to watch the Playboy Channel on my highly illegal free cable..... :p just kiddin

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I believe a Jedi in the Jedi Power Battles Game had a crimsom colored lightsaber. That's as close to red as you can get :)

Adi Gallia having a red/crimson saber in JPB was an insignificant EU accuracy/continuity mistake. If you notice, she does NOT have a red saber in Ep2.....

MTFWBYA

well, thanks for the recap, but i had already seen the episode. and yes maybe no one took her into apprenticeship, but if she considers herself a dark jedi, then more than likely she is drawing energy from the pool of darkside energy. and that was WHY the rule existed to begin with. having only two dark jedi/sith increased the strength of the darkside. so no, no one said "welcome to the brotherhood, br....uh sister." and yes they were attempting to use her towards a goal, or maybe even knew that more than likely she would end up dead. (as palpatine quite obviously has plans involving anakin) but if bane were adamant enough about this idea to slaughter hundreds of dark jedi/sith to achieve his purposes, you would think to follow the code they would have just killed her.

Archived