Home

WIP: Boba EE-3 Blaster Rifle

Pahricida

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Autobot Traitor

I'd like to see bowcaster replaced- not many people use it so the gun would be more inconspicuous.

But the blasts for it wouldn't really look right would be my argument the diamond shaped blasts that bounce around wouldn't really fit.

Well it looks like a repeater, the bowcaster is cool, I used it to take out storm troopers throughout JO and JA. I don't know why but it looks like a repeater rifle. It looks like it would shoot just like one. The concussion rifle, hmmmm, wouldn't fit, though the concussion rifle begs for a new model, something like the i-mod from EF/EF2.

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

The E-11 would be good, I think. It has a scope too, and that never gets used.

Wow, that's one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever heard. What do you suggest Stormtroopers use in single player? And after HapSlash released his improved E-11 model, wow, no one would part with that just to get an unrealistic replacement EE-3 for it.

Originally posted by Abstracked

But the blasts for it wouldn't really look right would be my argument the diamond shaped blasts that bounce around wouldn't really fit.

You can change the laser effects.

Really, the only logical replacement would be an NPC weapon. Boba was the only person to ever use the EE-3, it was probably a one-of-a-kind weapon.

Bad news, looks like you can't change the weapons that Boba Fett uses. I guess the CLASS_BOBAFETT has its own weapons permanently set. So ol' Fett is stuck with the E-11.

But, consider this: the EE-3 was sliced in half by Luke at the Sarlacc. When you see Boba in the mission, he's most likely guarding the weapons for the cult or maybe the Imperial Remnant. So maybe because of his affiliation with the Imperials, he could probably get some free supplies for his cause.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MadCow1989

looking realy nice i still think it should just replace the blaster

So what are Stormtroopers going to use in single player? What are Imperials going to use in siege?

Replacing the most common Imperial weapon with a one-of-a-kind bounty hunter blaster used by only one person in the galaxy is not proper, mmkay.

Archived