Home

Bantha Mounts?

GForce

This may be a weird question since mounts came out a while ago, but why isnt there a bantha mount. Its not normal to have mounts with no bantha. Why would they have a bol mount rather than a bantha, i have never even heard of a bol. The game would be more star warsy with bantha mounts i think everyone can agree with me on that. And the new vehicle colors are awesome, deffinately want to get a new color then the brown and red im cruising in now, hehe.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Without really knowing the full 'ins and outs' maybe Bantha are just reserved for the Sand People? I haven't actually seen anyone else using them in the movies apart from them - so who knows.

DMUK

*grumbles* better hurry up...I'm tired of making Kaadus and Carrions for non-CHs...

Seriously tho...Rontos and Banthas and Rancors are all used as mounts in the SW universe and they arn't featured as mounts. (I personally wouldn't mind that I couldn't use a Rancor as a mount if I saw nightsisters riding them...but they don't *sigh*)

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

Unless you get lucky though, Banthas are non-ch. I got lucky and my BE somehow created a level 10 bantha. Its supposed to be kinda impossible for that to happen.

Banthas aren't non-ch. However, a BE can make any creature a low level, if the BE has low dna.

Archived