Home

New JA+ Mod beta 1.7B

slider

you can have it here

http://japlus.fragism.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixed bug on typing partial player name instead of player ID (it wasn't working if the player had an ID superior to the max number of connected players)...

- Amdie, amdie2 are now desactivated if the gametype is not FFA and if you are in duel.

- All emotes improved : now you can't move laggy during static emots any more.

- emots are desactivated while making a move attack (it was exploted by players when they was escaping a special move thanks to emots).

- jp_allowEmots : allow/disallow all emots on the server (in special gametype, you may want to disallow all emots)

- d_saberSPStyleDamage ==> removed cheat protection... so you can activate SP damages management (like in baseJKA) or try MP style damages management

It is very important to understand that by default in baseJKA, the damages are based on the damage management system of the Single Player Game ( Raven Error, or wanted thing?)

The Multiplayer damages management is more like JK2 System management.

- now jp_alterDMG enable to alter both SP style and MP style. if damages are not altered, and the SP style is selected, all damages become unchanged like the default baseJKA.

- MP style damages ( d_saberSPStyleDamage 0 ) HIT DETECTION improved. my personal prefered style is MP Style damage.

- Added more saber damage cvars to control all attacks.

- God Chat improved : you can't be god during an attack with bubble chat at the same time. You can't do damage to other players during chat god.

You can't be God while being gripped and activating chat bubble after being gripped.

- protected people can't flip kick any more

- player can't change saber during attack any more.

- jp_allowSaberSwitch : allow/disallow the ability to switch sabers with /saber cmd

- When duel begins, the players make an automatic BoW emot.

- amvstr Cmd_Name : execute on the server a seta cmd name. You have to setup it before in your server.cfg

I guess I learn something new everyday then. :D

But anyway, it's never kick (no one around!), ban, sleep, or silence (keep me quiet, fine with me!) that is abused, but it's the others.

People running around empowered fighting off people easily, punishing people because they want to be just like Darth Vader (not to mention a nice message in the middle saying, "Your lack of faith disturbs me..."), killing another player out of nowhere by typing a command for no reason. Iit happens, often.

TK, why are you constantly registering and posting at all sites that host his mod, commenting like this: "Oh wow. Another abusing mod." or similar. I say: leave slider alone. You don't have to terrorize him... I saw your posts at jk3files.com, pcgamemods.com, and even in previous threads here. I'm not trying to be rude, just saying that you should just ignore him instead of doing what you are now.

Slider - I do recommend you remove the hated commands, they're constantly abused in my clan (just by one annoying person), and it's annoying.

Those admin comands are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friging gay, we must kill the guy that made the JAmod and keeps updating it with more and more gay ways to turn some gay child with a password into a god.

I remember one time, the bigest admin asshole in the AJE server (wont tell name) kept teleporting me to where he was and grip kick me to death empowered.

Or the other day i was amslaped every 0.5 seconds and was flying across the map. All this of course silenced and with a gay name they put me.

All you CAN do against this is spectate or quit.

At least when the admin spawns an atst for himself, or a sniper and go to the mountains, u can have some fun dealing with them, but they are soo queer they would kick you of the server for taking their snipers, or npc kill all when u take their atsts.

and besides this mods have some huge delay that makes fights so horrible. And every duel is a WTF.

Worst of all, 80% of ffa servers use the JA mod. :mad:

Originally posted by AxVegetA

Those admin comands are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friging gay, we must kill the guy that made the JAmod and keeps updating it with more and more gay ways to turn some gay child with a password into a god.

I remember one time, the bigest admin asshole in the AJE server (wont tell name) kept teleporting me to where he was and grip kick me to death empowered.

Or the other day i was amslaped every 0.5 seconds and was flying across the map. All this of course silenced and with a gay name they put me.

All you CAN do against this is spectate or quit.

At least when the admin spawns an atst for himself, or a sniper and go to the mountains, u can have some fun dealing with them, but they are soo queer they would kick you of the server for taking their snipers, or npc kill all when u take their atsts.

and besides this mods have some huge delay that makes fights so horrible. And every duel is a WTF.

Worst of all, 80% of ffa servers use the JA mod. :mad:

Your homophobic insults disturb me. Please try and keep your criticisms civil. I may not be a mod, but I am a forum member, and I would appreciate this place staying, moderately clean.

I do suggest you take out kill. If people are upset by abuse of sleep, and quiet, I say go to a new server. If people abuse commands, they are not worth your time. :)

TK you're too good to waste your time with command abusers :p

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Your homophobic insults disturb me. Please try and keep your criticisms civil. I may not be a mod, but I am a forum member, and I would appreciate this place staying, moderately clean.

I do suggest you take out kill. If people are upset by abuse of sleep, and quiet, I say go to a new server. If people abuse commands, they are not worth your time. :)

TK you're too good to waste your time with command abusers :p

<<<the finger>>> u know what to do with it

<<<you're banned>>> You know what to do: STFU.

You've been warned 3 times in the past for flaming, AxVegetA, and now you've got a temp ban. Simmer in your own juices for a few days.

LOL... now this has got to be a joke. Look what someone suggested for JA+ at Slider's JA+ forums:

Originally posted by StanBel at JA+ forums

V. 1.0

Admin commands:

- Burn someone

- Make someone explode

- Someone who is ghosted must be like /use_cloak .

- Freeze someone (really surrounding by ice)

- Unarm a guy, (take off his saber,only use melee)

- Give the admin a coronet ( it must glow ).

- Give lamers the ears of a donkey.( so they know that they may kill him)

Emots:

- The finger.

- Kiss

And now here's a quote showing how he likes to abuse people:

Originally posted by StanBel at JA+ forums

1 time someone was punished, then slapped, very high ( it was in taspir), then he was forgiven , We all say him alling in the lave, LOOOL !!!!!

See, THESE are the kind of people who Slider is feeding the needs of by giving admins these god-like cheats and abilities.

You know what, it's not worth ranting and raving anymore. Jedi Academy is damned to follow the same path that Jedi Outcast did. And Slider is personally digging it's grave.

Slider has said, so many times that the kiss emote is impossible. Raven Software removed the animation in Jedi Academy (Thank god!) and it cannot be put in. Yet these kids just can't understand this. They need to go back to Jedi Outcast if they want to use their gay kiss emote.

LOL...the kid never learns. Be sure not to be confused with my mod (JA Mod, JA Reloaded), which is far superior to everything he can dish out. In other news, I moved on to other projects. AOTCTC and The Matrix Unplugged. These two mods have been fun thus far and I'm looking forward to seeing the publics reaction.

Peace!

-c1 aka An0maly

Is Matrix Unplugged released yet?

Oh and slider, please just remove SLAY, SLAP, and BREAKARM. It's very annoying. I usually use amprotect to protect myself from hackslash-happy people, and amteleport, well... We use it to get faster to a place, especially when we play huge SP maps. I think admins should use their brains too, disable abuseable commands. I mean, you can.

Originally posted by Slider744

yes those cmds are still there because, when i played on internet under fake name, i saw very few server that was abusing.....

when i found abusing server, i tried to contact the main admin....

I call BULLSH!T on that one.

Admin mods = death of JK series.

Originally posted by TK-8252

LOL... now this has got to be a joke. Look what someone suggested for JA+ at Slider's JA+ forums:

And now here's a quote showing how he likes to abuse people:

See, THESE are the kind of people who Slider is feeding the needs of by giving admins these god-like cheats and abilities.

You know what, it's not worth ranting and raving anymore. Jedi Academy is damned to follow the same path that Jedi Outcast did. And Slider is personally digging it's grave.

i never said i will code all the cheat cmd that immature people ask me to do

Archived