Home

Roots of Humanity

the_farce

"That?" Kuu'Ra said, motioning to the Jedi Temple. "No, you're right, Snake. That is the Jedi Temple. Most of the Jedi live there. I am one of the few that make my home elsewhere."

Turning to Tepe, she shook her head. "No, not there yet. We should take them to the Senate. The Senate must decide what will happen to them."

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kuu'Ra laughed at Snake's assumption. Old fat men in comfortable leather chairs? What a laugh!

"Some of those 'old men' are not so old," she said. "Some of them are not men. All of them rarely get a chance to sit down and comfortable leather chairs are not the case either. Besides, they are not to be deciding your entire fate. They will most likely just tell you where they want you to be staying while they discuss 'the origins of these strangers' for weeks upon weeks. I daresay, nothing is fast in the Senate."

Bolt was checking his armour, "I swear I had another gun, where did I put it?" He said to himself, he began checking his pockets, then his shoes, "Ahh, there it is," he said, looking up, he noticed it was lying on the ground ten feet away. Bolt ran over and picked it up, then ran over to the rest of the group.

Drake sat beside Craig and took the drink that was offered to him, gulping half of it down instantly. "Ahhh, its been a while since I tasted a good Corellian Ale." Drake said as he grined at Craig. "So, mind tellin' me how a Jedi got into our line of work?"

Bolt was still in the hangar, leaning against a wall, all of a sudden he felt a strange tingle in the back of his neck, "What the...?" he said to himself, "That's never happened before," he scratched the back of his neck. He still had the tingling sensation in the back of his neck, he pulled out his TC235 pistols and loaded them both, when a Rodian with a Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle came out of a side door in the hangar, and aimed at Bolt.

((Well, there goes that idea, lol))

"Drop your weapons, human," said the Rodian, in a strange, high-pitched voice. Bolt put his guns on the ground.

"Nice... thing," said Bolt, "No need to hurt me,"

"Oh no, no reason to hurt you," said the Rodian in a sarcastic tone, and it fired at Bolt's foot. Bolt lost his balance and fell backwards, out the hangar door.

The Rodian looked over the ledge, and sniggered.

Archived