Home

Roots of Humanity

the_farce

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of the cantina being so close to the hangar, the noise of some shots were realized by the people who were sitting in the cantina. Aal heard it and looked up to craig and drake which sat some tables away from him. They didnt seem to come with him and so he ran alone.

When he reached the hangar, the noise was away and aal saw bolt and snake sitting on the ground.

He asked: "What was that?"

"You shall see" Tepe said. Then the other platforms were taken over by senators and a huge voice wave of millions of languages combined into one huge sound came. Then a screen came from the platform's floor that showed the councelor and the vice-councelor and the secretary or something. The platform that they were on, was just infront of the councelor's chair. Many cameras hovered around the councelor. Tepe looked the hologram silently as huge bumming sound came from the councelors hammer. "Silence!" the councelor shouted and many speakers returned the same on the exact same time. Tepe sat there, waiting for their turn.

Meanwhile when everyone else was off going to see the senate, roman quietly made his way away from the group, curious to see more of this giant city planet. He would keep track of where he was just to make sure that he didn't get lost, but unfortunately after a few hours of walking, which flew by, it seemed he was lost

Aal saw when Roman stole himself away at the beginning of the senate.

He wondered why the others didnt realize him walking away, he was the lieutenant. First, Aal thought he should better stop Roman, but then he noticed that the senate conference just begun and stayed where he was.

A rodian ran from an alley and bumps into Roman. The Rodian turned to see Roman. "Hey you! Watch where you are going!" the rodian male shouted and stepped towards Roman as two republic soldiers run from the same alley. "Hey! Stop!!" one of the soldiers shout and chase the rodian away. Then a Gran came to Roman. "Are you lost?" the three eyed creature asked slowly, like it wouldn't speak galactic basic too good, or just think that roman was dumb because he scared the Gran for a moment

They heared a shot a few feet away. Drake walked out from around the courner, pulling the wounded Rodian. Handing him to the Republic officers. "I trusts theres a reward for this one?" Drake asked, raiseing and eyebrow. One of the Republic officers nodded. "Yes, he had a 2000 credit price on his head. Here you are, sir."

Drake took it, and pocketed it. "Meh, not hardly the most I've gotten before, but then again, he's hardly the toughest I've brought in." Drake was about to continue on his way, when he spotted Roman.

"Hm? Hey, Roman. Wern't you going with thoughs others to the council?" Walking up to him and the Gran.

Bolt looked around for a second, and noticed a Jedi and a Dark Jedi duelling each other, "Hmm, don't see that every day," he said, and limped along to the duel, he watched from behind a pillar, as the Jedi flipped over the Dark Jedi's head and sliced it off, "Ouch," he said quietly, but the Jedi heard him, and walked over. "And you are?" he said

"I'm Bolt Logan, and who... was that?"

"Just some Sith," replied the Jedi

"Ahh," said Bolt. He waited until the Jedi left and he limped over to the corpse and picked up the Dark Jedi's saber, "I wonder how you work this thing?" he said to himself, he hid it in his jacket, and limped back over to Tepe and the others.

Bolt chuckled, "I won't, but I may need a little training," he said, turning to see the Jedi that slain the Dark Jedi, talking to a Weequay, "Maybe I should ask him to train me?" he said, "After all, he killed this guy," he showed Snake the body and head of the Dark Jedi.

Kuu'Ra's watchful eyes noticed the saber that Bolt had taken and her keen ears picked up what he and Snake had been whispering about. She grinned and turned slightly. She wasn't about to force him to hand the saber over, but she had to caution him. She pointed to a button on the hilt.

"This will turn it on," she whispered, "but I wouldn't reccomend it now. It will draw unneeded attention to you. Keep it hidden for now."

Craig was leaning against the side of the hovering seat, looking around for any senators he was familiar with, and made eye contact with a few, and smirked at their dread-filled faces from the moment they saw him. He could tell by looking into their eyes that they hoped he hadn't done something else wrong.

Archived