Home

The world of FF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tepe drew out his sword and got into his defensive position. "Illegal machinery? I came here five minutes ago" Tepe explained but two soldiers attacked them. Tepe dodged and stabbed but was soon heavily wounded in the shoulder. Tepe, after a long fight, got the other down and killed him. Two new came to get Tepe. Tepe backed off to the pile where Aelous was hiding. Tepe grabbed a metal pipe and started to whack the men with it and his sword

[Wiggs, I don't know, but as far as a know, Biggs and Wedge have appeared in every game since FF6. They were certainly in 7 and 8. 8 also boasted SeeD officer Needa, and Space Station commander Piett]

Typhon: You don't seem to understand. Kill them all.

*Typhon walks off into the dust, throwing a grenade and setting fire to the wall of the hangar. Aeolus slashes at two soldiers, who withdraw to the perimeter as the building begins to burn*

Aeolus: We might want to get out of here...

*Begins moving toward his plane*

Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee

btw: Topshot I think you were thinking about this when you thought of your character Bio ^_^))

*The Militia surrounds the Zepplin*

((OH HECK YAH! YOU RULE!!!!! *Seriously, you do!*:rock: Question: What am I going to call my sword? :confused: The "Buster Sword" title was already taken. So was Tetsusaiga. Oh what the heck, I'll just call it the Angel Wing.))

*Heads for the zeppelin, while taking care of a few soldiers using his Thief's dagger, then throws his escape rope onto the main hull of the ship. Barely survives, with a few minor bullet wounds to the chest.*

Tepe looks at the half open door. "That has to get opened..." Tepe mumbled as Aelous defends his way towards the plane. Tepe ran throught some of the militia and used the crowd of the militia as a shield and many militia's killed others as Tepe ran towards the door. When he was a meter away from where the militia crowd ended, he started to roll and rolled behind some metal. Tepe hid there for a few seconds as two militia's ran to him. Tepe ambushed them and got their weapons. "Now it get's interesting" Tepe spoke and rose up and shot at the militia and rolled to the hangar doors. Tepe started to push the door open from outside so he was quite safe from the bullets. He got the doors open and then started to shoot the militia from outside as Aelous climbed finally into his plane. "Come on Aelous!!" Tepe shouted and kept shooting to distract the militia from Aelous and the plane

((I swear none of you ever thought of turn based attacks ^_^))

*Wedge who was aware of Tepe, but he wasn't in danger.

He looked at Aelous, raising his fist near his left shoulder, suddenly he thrusted that hand stright in the direction of Aelous, opening his hand at the last moment. A Fire spell shot from his hand in the shape of a burning sphere at Aelous, hitting the ground just before him, and exploding a fireball.*

*Aeolus feels the burning almost consume him*

Aeolus: Draw....CURE!

*Aeolus draws magic from Biggs to heal himself. He then starts his engine and begins firing his guns at the troops, before putting it in drive and starting the take off...*

[The system did not suck. You could get great results with it if you learnt how to use it. Besides, I used it just to annoy you!]

*Aeolus' plane comes to a halt*

Aeolus: Doesn't look like I'm getting out that way!

*Aeolus leaps out of his plane and brings his halberd down on the two guards.*

((I know the system, you get a 100 thundagas junctioned to your normal attack, you got 300% thunder damage added to your attack.))

*Biggs uses Heal on himself, and on several of the Militia.*

*Wedge on the otherhand consentrated on his magic and begain targeting on Aeolus, Tape and <what ever topshot's character is named>.*

*Aeolus ducks behind his plane. Shots richoet off the side*

Aeolus: Damn! I'm never gonna be able to pay for this!

*A shot hits the engine, which begins to ignite. Aeolus swears and leaps for cover. The plane explodes, the fire hitting several soldiers*

Aeolus: DAMN! When I am ever gonna get enough to pay for that!

Felix pulled his black chocobo to a halt. He trained his eyes on the bunker up ahead where a battle was taking place. "It seems the Black Bolt army is after them too."

Another black chocobo came to a halt beside Felix, "Shall we engage them?" Asked Lance.

"Not yet, we will wait until the fight is over, then when they are weak and depleated we will attack." Felix chuckled to himself.

Behind the two men twenty more riders on black chocobos arrived.

------------------------------

Name: Felix

Job Class: Dark Paladine

Weapons: Spear, enchanted dark sword, knives, right shoulder spikes, cross bow.

Armour: Enchanted dark armour

Name:Lance

Job Class: Dark Paladine

Weapons: Spear, two short enchanted dark swords, knives, crossbow.

Armour: Enchanted dark armour

Name: Dark Paladine regulars

Weapons: Spear, dark sword (not enchanted), knives, crossbows.

Armour: dark armour (not enchanted)

(the effects of enchanted dark armour are, magic protection from injury, and regeneration. meaning if he gets stabbed the woulnd would fully heal in like an hour.)

(edit: effect of enchanted dark swords is enhanced magic damage and degeneration. meaning if you get stabbed the wound will become increasingly more painful over time, so you'dd like die in a couple hours)

(and one last thing, I don't want to sound cheap or anything but, my guys can only be killed if they're heads are cut off. but don't be cheap right back and always cut there heads off okay. It's not like any of you have ever cut off an enemies head so far so if all of a sudden everyone's cutting heads off then...well that's cheating. We want to have fun right? Ya I don't want to be cheap though with my immortal characters, but I'm using characters from a fan fic I had been in and out of writing for ages and they're so cool so I have to use them :D , but I won't over do the imortality...and it has a whole other meaning behind it which I'll reveal later)

Archived