Home

The world of FF

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Yeah it wouldnt be godmoding for a someone to have a character that can only be killed and hurt only via dismemberment

and with that i would be considered godmoding for someone to come up and have their character dismember that other character.))

((Well, you can disagree. Let's make it this way then. If you think that is godmoding... Have it your way then))

*All guns and armies make a pop sound and disappear, then a blue light came from every magic user and the magic was gone. Hey! This isn't an FF RPG anymore*

((Now can we move on with the real freaking story!?))

[Need to move this on. Objection overruled]

*Aeolus, damaged from the Explosion, performs his limit-break on several of the soldiers, knocking them down. He then looks around, trying to find everyone else in the chaos*

((Well after thinking about it, he is having the characters to be embuned withthe physics of FF games (ie getting hit w/o visable injury)))

but i believe in this particular RPG, even tough we are using the magic and the limits and what not, we're still having them get wounded))

((well in the story I was using them from they gain the power from an orb, we can just say it's materia.

Okay, so:

Materia:

Paladines: armour - adds re-rais and regen. weapons - adds poison.

Dark Paladines: armour - adds re-rais, regen, shell, protect. weapons - adds poison, slow, death sentance.

...now that that's been legitimized...on with the story.

By the way Scar...I know you like Sephiroth and I just happened to come across this:

So if you wana use that as your avatar or somethin, go ahead.))

Felix turned to Lance, "Take half the paladines around to the other side so we can come at them from both sides later." As Lance began to turn his chocobo around Felix added, "And don't let yourselves be seen."

"As you command." Lance nodded and saluted then set his chocobo in a trot towards the Paladines. He took half of them and began heading around staying far enough away that they were covered by trees rocks and hills.

Felix turned around and led the remaining Paladines back into the woods were they would be concealed but still be able to see the Bunker.

Originally posted by Redwing

((Wander? I read/skim all these threads every single day, and people are consistently shocked, shocked! when I post in them! XP

*runs back out* ;)))

((OH NO! YOU'RE NOT RUNNING OUT OF THERE THAT EASILY!

*chases after Redwing*

YOU'LL MAKE A FINE ADDITION TO MY MOD COLLECTION))

Originally posted by Redwing

((That pic is crazy common, but you do know that the actual submission there was a poem, right? The picture was just an "illustration"; the author even says he/she got it off an ff7 fansite below ;)

[/useless contribution]))

((Oh I didn't bother to read the acctual poem I was just browsing the site and noticed it. By the way Redwing, do you feel like making a new Underworld story cuz I know the old one died...There just wern't any other real contributers to the story other than me. So I don't want to start another one unless I know other people will post in it too. And how come this is suddenly dying? Like Jokemaster you posted but you didn't post any story action, wut up man? Oh well...if this dies it's no big loss on my part.))

Lance pulled his black chocobo's reins to a halt. The paladines stopped behind him. From where they were they could not even see the wearhouse, a small hill shielded them from view. Lance dropped from his saddle and gave the reins to a paladine, then crept to the top of the hill and watched, through the shelter of rocks, the site below.

Meanwhile Felix watched from the other side of the wearhouse in a similarily concealed manner. Waiting for the right time to strike.

*Typhon re-appears*

Typhon: Men! Throw your molotovs and let's go. We have to be back at base by evening

*Throws a molotov. Aeolus hurls his halberd at Typhon, making a gash across his chest. Typhon, who barely flinches, takes a shruiken and throws it at Aeolus. It hits him in the check and gashes it. Typhon then turns and walks away, the fires burning behind him*

• 2 weeks later...

A shade appeared on the hangar doors. It looked everyone. "So, you coming or not? you can stay at my placefor tonight" the shade shouted and stepped forwsard, revealing Tepe. He held a rifle on his shoulder and kept his other hand on the handle of his sword. He looked as the survivors crawled from the fire. "Come on! The fire's cathing up!! Let's go!!!"Tepe ahouted and waived them to come. He took a hold of the plane and with quite an effort, he pulled it out of the bllazing hangar with a help of the others. "Let's hide this to that other hangar. It looks unoccupied" Tepe said and they pulled the plane into the hangar. They left for Tepe's appartment for the night.

*Aeolus helps drag the remains of his plane*

Aeolus: Thanks guys. Don't know what good it'll do now, but thanks anyway. Did you see that! That was Typhon leading them! I wonder what he was doing here with all those Black Bolts....

Archived