Home

Ninja Gaiden

ET Warrior

I don't own an XBox, I own a PS2, but there are games on XBox that I like (Halo, Ninja Gaiden...thats about it...). Just games that are exclusive to consoles suck(this argument doesn't affect me when it comes to Nintendo games, cuz their far to 'kiddie based' for me; AND I'M NOT SAYING THEY AIN'T GOOD TO OTHER PEOPLE THIS IS MY OPINION SO DON'T GET ON MY F'ING CASE ABOUT IT!!)

Ninja Gaiden is cool...

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i agree w/the exclusive thing, like PS2 getting the new GTA. developers/producers would make alot more money if they just made them for all systems. anyway, cant wait to rent gaiden. probably next weekend. dont have 50 to buy it.:(:cool:

The people that make the systems (like Sony for example) sign a contract with a person to make their title exclusive. It gives (Sony) more money because it sells more consoles with people wanting the game so badly.

Originally posted by Acrylic

What do you got against the Xbox?

Honestly, people need to start getting a bit more mature.

"OMG! MY PS2 IS BETTER THAN YOUR GAMECUBE CUZ XBOX SUXXXXXXXXXXX0RXZZZ1!!!!!!111!!!"

I don't got anything against the XBox. I'm just stating my opinion that it should also be on other consoles, so I suggest that you stay off my case.

SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!

I don't see whats so mature about rudely telling me to shut my mouth. If you've got a problem with me or my opinions, you'd better be man enough to PM me about it.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I'm sorry, and i dont mean to be rude, but does anybody else think that sounds a little silly? Man enough to PM me.......

*runs off giggling*

It may sound silly, but I'm very serious. Not just serious, but I'm also very pissed off.

Originally posted by topshot

It may sound silly, but I'm very serious. Not just serious, but I'm also very pissed off.

I think somebody needs a timeout to rest and calm down :p

You get to riled up by things man. Just let it gooo, be like, "Whatevah"

Trust me, you'll end up being a much happier and less stressed person because of it.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think somebody needs a timeout to rest and calm down :p

You get to riled up by things man. Just let it gooo, be like, "Whatevah"

Trust me, you'll end up being a much happier and less stressed person because of it.

You're right. I've had a seriously rough morning (stupid Bow Flex! Gah!) and my attitude needs to cool down a bit. Time to head for Yoda's cooling chambers.

*Packs up his things and leaves for the fallback shelter in the middle of LF.*

Archived