Home

Ninja Gaiden

ET Warrior

This a new game that just game out for the Xbox, and I must say, it TOTALLY kicks ass. The camera is occasionally a little hindering, but you can re-center it with a simple tap of the R trigger, so no worries.

It's hard, it's fun, and the graphics are BEAUTIFUL. Anyone else played it? Heard people reviews?

If you've got an Xbox, I highly recommend giving it a try.

I'll warn you now, this game is not for the meek video game player. This game is FREAKING HARD! I have it on the normal difficulty, and it's still CRAZY hard.

However, it's totally worth it. There are some wicked cool things that you can do, like when you slide through your swing and lop the heads off of the other ninjas..that always makes me happy.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy crap dude, my life would get so boring without video games.....

Heh.

I'm moving anyways in a couple weeks. I just packed my PS2 and XBOX up today, and all my CDs. All I have is my gutiar and my comp.

Originally posted by Uber_Saber

Yes sir... it's Acrylic, the singin' geek!

Unfortunately, no X-box, so no Ninja rush for me.

No, buy a copy and hope that a Xbox falls from the sky..... and it will shatter into millions or pieces when it hits the ground, so get a xbox your self..... yes, i belive thats the thing you should do. :D

TiE

You're soon to be a wandering minstrel, eh? Do you plan on roaming the countrysides, busking for what money you need and deflowering young maidens who have never known the sweet sound of a guitbox or the lustful touch of a man, as you travel from village to village?

I don't know what the hell ^that^ was about either.

^ he doesn't make any sense, neither does this post, and since i am a phycic, i can tell that the next post will hardly make any since either, bahahahahaha! adn i shall be the great general of the 2037 war of the turkeys!!!!! Bahahahaha!

TiE

Originally posted by Tie 23

^ he doesn't make any sense, neither does this post, and since i am a phycic, i can tell that the next post will hardly make any since either, bahahahahaha! adn i shall be the great general of the 2037 war of the turkeys!!!!! Bahahahaha!

TiE

Man....I really just don't get your sense of humor.......

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Xbox exclusive baby!

ah well, theres $100(thats how much games cost here) the devs wont get from me.....

nontheless, have fun :)

is it a 3d action/adventure, what special powers do you have...Im thinking of something like onimusha but perhaps a bit more dynamic ......

MTFBWYA

It's actually a LOT like onimusha. Except you're more acrobatic and pull off a lot more stunts like wall running and attacks off of walls, and I dont remember if you had magic attacks in onimusha, and you didn't have an infinite amount of Shiruken to throw at your enemies.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

You're soon to be a wandering minstrel, eh? Do you plan on roaming the countrysides, busking for what money you need and deflowering young maidens who have never known the sweet sound of a guitbox or the lustful touch of a man, as you travel from village to village?

Yes.

Originally posted by topshot

It's only on XBox? Man, what sad, strange person would put it just on there?

What do you got against the Xbox?

Honestly, people need to start getting a bit more mature.

"OMG! MY PS2 IS BETTER THAN YOUR GAMECUBE CUZ XBOX SUXXXXXXXXXXX0RXZZZ1!!!!!!111!!!"

SHUT THE **** UP!!!!

Ok... I like the Xbox... can someone explain what exactly is wrong with Xbox?

As far as Ninja Gaiden is concered, I went to Blockbuster to see about renting it... They only had one copy (which was out)! For such an anticipated game, I'd think they'd have more... Oh well, I'll rent it some time down the road. I'm fairly occupied with Everything or Nothing right now. Man those platnum missions are hard.

Archived