Home

What are you doing for St. Patricks Day???

jebbers

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

Those mates must be unbelieveable cool and handsome... I wonder who they can be... :)

:rofl: ...ahem. :indif:

Well, You're into JA and Metallica, so I'll go as far as cool ;). But I've never met you or seen a photo of you so

• I don't know if you're handsome or not.

• If you're not, I'm not going to lie to you and everyone else by saying you are.

• If you are, I'm not going say it because it could sound gay (no problem with that, I'm just... not)

• It could also sound to everyone else like I'm gay and I'm trying to pimp you out or something. :p

So like... erm... I'm sure my gaming mates tonight will be cool and... [most manly way possible] handsome [/most manly way possible]. :xp:

Oh, and I've got a SwampTrooper / Green Saber config set up too... just to keep it topical.

:DB.

I must try to use less smilies.

Hello boys, Just like to say, My st. Patricks day is over, buuuut, it all started with me waking up to a phone call, then we went to the local library where I got looks from a girl, which later I found out was (Bizarro-Zeros) Ex. Lmao, anyway, at the library I had a interview for mcdonalds, and it was pretty funny >_>

Anyway, after that, we were filming boxing matches between us, and I owned, except for when I had to wear the hockey gloves, I just started laughing cause I sucked so bad.

Then we got yelled at for doing it in a parking lot, and then we had the cops called on us, as usual, for doing it again in the Tim hortans parking lot.

Then, we got crutches, and walked around town with them, and when a car would come, we'd kick the crutches out from whoever was using them so the car would stop, then we'd whip snow balls at the car, and everyone took off, xD

It was pretty kewl.

Archived