jon_hill987

Do you like my X-saber?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my X-saber?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Its Ok.
    • Couldn't care less.

The X-Saber, like a saberstaff with more blades.

I have just finished it and sent it to JK3files.com

but if you can't wait for it to be put on their site

you can download it here (at your own risk of course, just covering

my back but it had to be said)

PLEASE NOTE: the screenshot shows an older skin. the new one is much better but I haven't got round to doing more screenshots, sorry.

If you wan't to know why it is called Darth Qollous in the menu you will have to read sabretooth's story over in fan fiction.

Enjoy!

Glad to see people like it, I can see why alot wouldn't though, it is probably two powefull for MP. that said it makes SP possable on the Jedi Master skill!

Are there any other sabers you would like to see? If there are tell me and I'll have a go at making them.

As for the tutorial, I'll write that when I make another saber. i don't know how much help I can be with the uvmapping though, its hard to describe, there must be tutorials about for that though.

Originally posted by GothiX

SP was easy on Jedi Master anyhow.

not for those who only know how to click 2 buttons

*left...right*

KATTAAAAA!

now i'm a real jedi

Anyways its a lot easier than JO.

About the x-saber; first 'you' say guns shouldnt be allowed cause it's not 'TEH STARWARZ EXPERIENCE", then again letter shaped sabers are made. Well it looks well done, but nothing i'd ever download unless i was paid

*poors water over this post*

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

About the x-saber; first 'you' say guns shouldnt be allowed cause it's not 'TEH STARWARZ EXPERIENCE", then again letter shaped sabers are made. Well it looks well done, but nothing i'd ever download unless i was paid

[/b]

R U saying I said there should be no guns? coz I'm sure I never said that. If anything JA was not as good a game as JO because you got your saber a the begining. In JA I the only gun I used regualy was the rifle, the rest were useles as you had your saber.

EDIT: Oh, i re read that, the 'you' is an 'everyone' you isn't it.

I admit your right in that case.

Oh and as to the gold saber thing, I was thinking a pool que would be the next one I do, not a very origonal idea I know but unless its been done... I would also do the two broken halves for use as double sabers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Its good-ish! Nice work anyhow.

Edit: OOPS! I just posted on a semi-ancient thread, after looking at the other guys post date! For the sake of my post count, I won't delete this post.

A tip while your on these froums mate: Post counts dont mean crap.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I just poped i to find out how the matrix unpluged mod was comming on (the website is down) and I saw that this had come back, I thougt it was long dead.

just to let you know (and so this post isn't just spam) I never did get round to making that pool que. never mind.

• 1 year later...
The X-Saber, like a saberstaff with more blades.

I have just finished it and sent it to JK3files.com

but if you can't wait for it to be put on their site

you can download it here (at your own risk of course, just covering

my back but it had to be said)

PLEASE NOTE: the screenshot shows an older skin. the new one is much better but I haven't got round to doing more screenshots, sorry.

If you wan't to know why it is called Darth Qollous in the menu you will have to read sabretooth's story over in fan fiction.

Enjoy!

Hi! I'm new here, and I was wondering, where is Sabretooth's story located? I remember reading it once, sometime last year, and I liked it. I want to read it again, but I can't find it! I can't seem to find my way around this site :(

Edit: Oh, never mind--I just noticed that there's a link to it a few posts above my post

Archived