Home

Awesome King Kong News!

Boba Rhett

You'll never guess who's starring in Peter jackson's upcoming remake of King Kong.

See, I knew you'd never guess. The man starring as Carl Denham will be none other than!...

[align=center]9629392.jpg

Jack Black, ladies and gentlemen! Easily one of the weirdest casting decisions ever but I think it could really rock! :D[/align]

...I don't know o_o. That casting decision reminds me of the rumors of Ashton Kutcher playing Batman. I can't picture Jack Black in a serious role. It may be possible, but it's certainly not his "cool factor" that will make him believable in this particular role. 1930 setting, remember? He better be ready for that; this might very well be his toughest role to date, and I will remain skeptic until I see some proof that he's capable of handling that.

Yup the TD community is pumped up about this as well. Anything with Jables in it is a cream dream. I can't wait for Envy to come out, with Ben Stiller alongside JB.

And of course there is The Pick of Destiny, which will tell the unworthy of the history of the D.

Archived