Home

speculation on other 3 factions

ist

I'm getting a little impacient waiting for more info to be released on the classes of the other three factions, so I figure I'd see what you guys are predicting.

Obviously every faction is gonna have the typical soldier, anti-vehicle guy, scout/sniper, and pilot, and screenshots have already shown all of these for the Imps. We also know about the Imperial officer, but what do you think the other unique Imp unit will be?

As for the clones...do we only know about the standard troop and the jetpack trooper (which I'm sure will be a unique) so far? Also, we've seen the standard droids for the Separatists and the droidekas, but has there but anything else? Speaking of those destroyer droids...are they gonna just not able to pilot anything?

Originally posted by ist

I'm getting a little impacient waiting for more info to be released on the classes of the other three factions, so I figure I'd see what you guys are predicting.

Obviously every faction is gonna have the typical soldier, anti-vehicle guy, scout/sniper, and pilot, and screenshots have already shown all of these for the Imps. We also know about the Imperial officer, but what do you think the other unique Imp unit will be?

As for the clones...do we only know about the standard troop and the jetpack trooper (which I'm sure will be a unique) so far? Also, we've seen the standard droids for the Separatists and the droidekas, but has there but anything else? Speaking of those destroyer droids...are they gonna just not able to pilot anything?

You suck at the star wars universe

GlobalStrike, I don't think that super battle droids will be the heavy weapon because in one of the screenshots at IGN we can see a simple droid with the same kind of weapon like the rebel vanguard.

For the droid with a jetpack, we never saw them in Episode II but I guess that it could be possible. If so, the design, in my opinion, would be different.

The ARC Trooper (as seen in the Clone Wars cartoon) is most likely the second special unit for the Republic. I remember seeing screens of one standing in front of the camera. Although its possible that its either already the heavy weapons trooper or the jetpack trooper, but I doubt its the jetpack troop since we've seen vids of one and he didn't have that dress looking thing that Vader has:p .

i agree, the arc trooper and jetpack trooper should be the 2 for the clones.

the imperials have the officer and prob. someone else, maybe a bounty hunter?:p (looking at episode 5, the empire did hire them...)

the droids have the droideka, and maybe the super battle droid or maybe even the spider droid,( the dwarf version).

and we already know the rebels, so.... confirmation on at least 3 is needed.

I want to see the dark trooper, i think thats what there called. They are awsome with the big guns and all that would be awsome. But probably too unbalenced. And darn to the no flame wars( they can be fun to watch):D I just so used to them at the halo 2 forum at gamefaqs they're is about 2 to 3 wars per thread it can be fun!

I was looking as some screens and figured out who the Republic units could possibly be:

Soldier: A regular white armored trooper

In-game screen

Heavy Infantry, Scout, Pilot: All look like regular white armored clones but with different colored arms (blue, green, red, gold).

Guy in Background

Jetpack trooper: By observing the vids, it looks like the jet pack trooper is a regular clone but with dark blue arms.

Most likely him...

ARC Trooper: Now that I looked at the images, there is definitely an ARC Trooper unit who couldn't possibly be any one else. Looks like a trooper with light blue arms and the cloth over the back of there legs.

Guy in the middle.

The dead one.

Tell me if some of the links don't work.

I want to see AT-ST Walkers, AT-AT Walkers, Imperial Speeder Bikes, Imperial Scout Trooper, Snowtroopers, Stormtroopers, Imperial Probe Droids, Tie Fighters, Tie Interceptors, Tie Bombers, Imperial Lamdba Shuttles, Tie Fighter Pilots, Imperial Navy Troopers, and Imperial Officers for the Empire.

I would like to see X-wings, Y-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Snowspeeders, Rebel Soldier on Tautaun, Landspeeder, Rebel Snowtroopers, Rebel Troopers (similar to yavin 4 troopers), rebel forest troopers, rebel pilots for Rebels

I would like to see AT-TE Walkers, AT-ST precedessors, Speeder Bikes, SPHA-T Walker, Clone Troopers, Clone Trooper pilots, Republic Gunships, Jedi Starfighters (both episode II and III version) for Republic.

I would like to see TF battledroids, Super Battledroids, STAPS, Droid controlled fighter and bomber, TF MTT, TF ATT, Homing Spider Droid, Dwarf Spider Droid, Hailfire Droid for Confederacy.

Originally posted by joesdomain

I would like to see AT-TE Walkers, AT-ST precedessors, Speeder Bikes, SPHA-T Walker, Clone Troopers, Clone Trooper pilots, Republic Gunships, Jedi Starfighters (both episode II and III version) for Republic.

Didn't you hear? Episode III didn't come out yet. What you might have seen is just from someone that isn't related to the production. Unless you know something that I don't.

I saw the flying geonosian warrior on one of the Geonosis sreenshots. I don't think the droidika is the assault trooper. They probably are assault troopers (because they are good at destroying troops).

The Imperials will have the imperial officier of course, but I don't think they will have some kind of supertrooper (snwotrooper, darktrooper) because they already got the assault trooper for that kind of tasks.

The Republic will have jetpack troopers (but we all know that already).

I was referring to what I want to see for each faction. I don't have any official information from anyone. Some of the people working on the project did mention if you saw something in the movies then it would likely appear in the game. All those are in the films except the AT-ST precedessor which is rumored to appear in episode III.

Clones: ARC Trooper(Heavy Assault)

Jetpack Trooper(Special Unit)

Standard Clone(Soldier)

Gunship Pilot(Pilot)

-This seems to be all I can think of for the clones unless they give you both colors of ARC Troopers or the Yellow Clone Commander or Red Seargant,dont know what part they would be though.Dont know what the sniper class would be.

Droids: Battle Droid(Soldier)

Super Battle Droid(Heavy Assault)

Droideka(Special Unit)

Flying Geonosion Warrior(Special Unit)

Geonosion Pilot(Pilot)

-Thats probly all the different things you could possibly be unless they give you variations of Battle Droids.Dont know what the sniper class would be.

The ARC troopers DID have skirt things in the cartoon....the only ARC troopers are colored blue and red,the yellow one u refer to is the pilot.The ARC troopers were special because they were personally trained by Jango Fett,so their skill is top notch.

Originally posted by slapshot16

sweet pics darkjedi8. never seen those before. the arc troopers in the cartoon didn't have skirt things though. they had red and blue and yellow lines on their armor. And how were they special because all the clones were exactly the same.

How come you never seen those pics before? All of them were available for quite a while

Archived