Home

Announcements

Wraith 8

here is a small list of things we are about to do impolement or change inside the guild.

now before you all start shouting that you not have asay in anything... we are just PLANNNING!!!!1 <----------- a few things... not setting everything in right now. we just want to have sufficient stuff to work with first. then confront everyone with the stuff. and ask opinions on some subjects.

ok here is a list of things:

Titles/Ranks for everyone in the guild

Guild wars

PvP events (outside the guild and in)

RP-events (sometimes goes close with PvP.)

Rebel events

Imperial events

Group events

new guild (maybe even city) money makers.

New announcement system (thanx to grask)

and ofcourse not to forget what we already have done.. the cleaning up of members :)

most of these events will have its own thread here in the forums. also mails ingame will be send to everyone ON THE PA LIST!!

Corzip Dinn

Jan Gaarni

Grask lekkren

Xanadu

(kwok)

Originally posted by Wraith 8

RP-events (sometimes goes close with PvP.)

Top notch idea right there corzip. After moving away from -A- i joined an all RP guild..and i must say, if you dont RP, you should. It truly does add some of the best content to this game. If you interested, ill direct you to the leaders of my guild UA(Universal Cartel) we are a 'shady/criminal/smuggling/ sorta guild..we dont go around trashin people and stuff or anything..but it could be fun as an RP-Guild-War...would be pretty tight...

Archived