Home

a new way of taxation

Wraith 8

hey all

the guild is always in good need of tax.

our money man is Jan Gaarni. he looks over our cash. now since we got a new city I myself have donated a large sum of my own cash and that of the taxes to pay for a lot of things. some of you maybe mad that i did this without asking... but hey... whats done is done :)

we currently have a system... where you can buy chance cubes for 1000 credits to pay for the PA tax. you offer them back for 1 credit.

but.. (not putting a finger on anyone) its not going as we hoped it would. now.... lately i had a nice talk with kwok. an old time member form day one who runs his own guold on the chimeara server. he comes here from time to time to check up on his old friends :) anyway he gave us a lot of good idea's. and 1 i and some with me like. this taxation is very simple... infact you wont have to pay a credit..... just give 1 thing.

1 (or more if you want) of your building lots

with this building lot we will place a harvester. with the goods harvested from it we can sponsor crafters in our guild with recources... + the rest.... we can sell. according to kwok his guold has been doing it for a couple of months and they have millions of cash. cash for the PA and city. therefor the taxes in the city at their place is low...

and all you have to do is give 1 (or more if yu have to spare) building lot.

now... to those who have professions that require the full complement of your lots... i understand. me (corzip) is one fo those persons who cant give a lot either considering i have the stupid guild hall.

so dont be afraid that i wont understand.. cause i do. but i do ureg everyone of you to try and give us 1 lot... thats all we ask.. and you wont have to pay a dime and with luck the tax of the city will go down in time.

Wraith 8

I have 6 lots(house + factory = 4 i think...) on zeto and 8 lots on Iwok( *crosses his fingers and hopes he can be saved* ). If anyone would like the lots just ask. I think this idea is great and if anything shifts in tell me what to do and ill do it. (I might not have the harvestors though, I only have a few). Email in game and a lots yours.

though i am no longer of the guild..or town, i would be more than willing to help you out with the harvestors..i got 4 lots left..and i got a couple heavy mineral harvestors..so ill give it to you to set and transfer over to me..np. contact me when im online and ill be happy to help ya out

goood :)

Atex just reached master architect (tip for architect grinders: gungan head statues.)

i have made several medium solars and mineral miners.. but im waiting on new recources from silvek (or other people that can supply me) and then i will be able to give evryone a harvester to place. i was thinking of a flat spot somewhere.. and we will mine whats available. i already asked peaco to search for a large flat spot (planet no worry) and empty so we can place somethings.

Wraith 8

Archived