Home

anybody short on cash?

misanthrope

Here's a quote from one of the very few forum rules:

"If you are an idiot, and leave an idiotic post, your thread will be promptly deleted. A post is declared officially idiotic when we judge it as completely valueless in every conceivable way."

I think this qualifies as "completely valueless"

Originally posted by toenail1

sorry stoner, but its to late for you, you already make a jerk "outta yourself"

coming from a man with a "DANCING MONKEY BRIGADE." And if someone could be gracious enough to post why i have become a "jerk", I would appreciate it.

Some people cant just realize that im sorry for making a lame thread, and it does'nt make you look too good when you poke fun just cause someone F's up. But whatever makes you feel cool.

Wow...just lovely....you can really tell that some of the people that visit are just the bright lights in the universe full of love, joy, and sunshine.

P.S. If you believe that I've got some nice beach front property for sale in the Sahara Desert.

Well, I'm short on cash. I've been buying bullets on the theory that you can then use bullets to get even more money...but it just isn't working out. Say, give me your money!

StonerDave: Try roasting one, yo...then come back and post. :dozey: It will help, trust me.

@ZoomRabbit - I cant stress this enough, I DONT USE DRUGS! Cigarettes are as far as I go. And don't say yo, it sounds so lazy. Be a man about it and say something like "Dave" or "Man", and definatly dont use "Dude".

@RayJones - What the hell are you talking about? This one didnt even have a topic. And I believe that you might need to think about what you say before you post, cause this cat pillow thing.. is really really confusing, But then again, its expected. Just try and help me out by explaining.

@Everyone - Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Yaddah Yaddah Yaddah. Blibbidy Blobbity Bloop.

I can act slow too, see?

you obviously dont remember what happend. You were on the swings and the fat kid knocked you headfirst into the slide. After taking your money for an ice-cream sandwhich, he dragged you over here so he wouldnt have to see the bleeding anymore.

How do i know? look at the chocolate stains or your arms!

Archived