Home

The defenders of peace

LukeKatarn

"I grew up 15 years on a planet with noone knowing about JEdi or Sith. They think everyone should be equal and if one person is better then they do not belong. SO when I could use the force I was banished and came here. I had no knowladge of Sith and little of JEdi. I heard about Jedi becasue they werre in folktales where I come from."

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"oh, well talk to raven about them i just got out of the sith ships radars but here are some ships on our tails, i hope you guys don't mind getting in the gunner seats in the 2 sides, GO NOW! GO GO GO!" Eric starts to go for a long dive and evasive actions unitl they got to the guner seats.

"nice shots raven, keep it up!" thne one ship gets a lucky shot and hits the engines" ah crap!, were sitting ducks, shoot those babies down i'll try and repair the engines!"

Eric gets out of the seat and runs to the back fo the ship and takes out his tools and automaticly starts repairing the engine using the force to lift the other tools so it is like 3 men were working on it at once.

Kar takes out a few ships but, then one got out of his site and came stright to the ship. It landed a few shots then kamakazied into the ship. The ship was badly damaged and started going down. It went stright to the near by planet of Rodia. The ship then crashed into the planets surface.

"dang! i just finished repair the engine!, get ready for a rough landing!"

Eric ran to the contorls and trie to manouver so they would get an ok landing, the ship was pretty banged up when they landed, Eric got out and took one look at his ship

" whoowee what a mess, this'll take a while, lets go find some shelter, a storm is coming"

Eric tried a less conspicuous(sp) way in, he walke dup to the gate

" may i enter?"

a droid voice answered " what is your business here?"

" i just need some supplies and some time to recooperate"

"enter human"

the gates then opened and eric walked in, he went straight to a hotel, he walked in and orderd a room for three tongiht, then walked back out and into a parts shop

" hi, do you have any parts for a w-wing styled ship with a t3 engine and a 75 hyperdive?"

" we might, you might want to check with that man over there his is our main ship repair guy"

"thanks" eric then walked over to him and purchased the parts he needed and asked if he could get droid working on it today if possible, the man said no but he could get them working tomorrow, eric told him where it was then walked our and looked for kar and raven.

Eric walked around for a while before actually looking for kar and raven, he bumped into a rodian who was already in a bad mood

"hey! what do you think your doing idiot!"

"if i were you i would not do what your about to do"

"thats it your dead for mouthing off to me!" the rodian then pulled out his blaster pistols, eric backfliped away and dodged 3 shots, thne ran and jumped onto a building and jumped off evading 3 more shots, he landed on another building opposite the one he just jumped from

" come on rodian, shoot me, i dare ya"

"grrrr, die already" the rodin let loose a 7 shot burst, eric leaned back dodging too, and 2 more strayed in another direction eric jumped straight up dodging the other three, he landed right infront of the rodian, eric then gave him a huge force punch(a mix between a normal punch and force push) the rodian went flying into a wall and was knocked out.

"there all taken care of" eric then walked off in search of kar, for he sensed raven was at the ship.

Kar after healing came out and found Eric out in the city. "I belive we should not reveal we are Jedi. Most planets consider Jedi's as OUTLAWS! Let's continue on but, first we need somen ew robes. I was lucky that the doctor in the med center didn't turn me in."

"if they would like to try and stop me, so be it, but i wasted that rodian in 1 hit, i don't think anyone will mess with me anymore, so do not worry about it, the only police force that i would have a challenge wiht would be the sith army, and courescants police force of course but other than that, i am fine to walk aorund as i am, i booked a hotel room for the three of us, you go get raven and tell him that i booked a room. i am looking for a friend, i'll be back at the room by 10ish".

Eric walked to the deepest, dirtiest place in the planet, there, he found his "friend" eric's friend saw him and took out his blade and launched at him, eric dodged the balde, grabbed his arm and twisted it around his back making the man drop the blade and stand still.

"what do you want, eric!"

"i came here for looking for someone, i want all the information i can get!"

"and how do you prepose you do that?"

" with intense persuasion" eric then stuck his hand into his back and sent a jolt of lighting through his body.

"alright! alright, i'll come"

"good"

eric and the man walked out of the bar and headed to the hotel, he checked in and brought him up to the room, and saw kar and raven there.

"as do I, that is why i have brought the most informative person on this planet, an old friend"

"more like an old rival"

"i never told you to talk". eric said and the man shut up.

"ok, when we say you can talk, and you WILL answer our questions, understand?" the man nodded his head.

"good, let the interigations begin".

"Ok. What do you know of a ship called the Black Light? You see I have this old charm and it says "Find the Ship called the Black Light on Rodia." I don't understand though. I have sensed the area and I find no presence of a ship what this would be like. It has a description of teh ship on the other side of the charm." Kar pulls off his charm and shows it too Eric and Revan.

Archived