Home

The defenders of peace

LukeKatarn

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(somewhat yeah, but it looks like a big w-wing(an a-wing with 2 extra "arms" on either side))

" well, theres no time like now to go out and do stuff, dang, i took a wrong turn, astroid feild, hold on this is going to be ruff"

Eric pilots expertly through all the astroids and manouvering going though the middle of astroids, and bling up smaller ones eventually they get through it

" ok, that was fun, now if we are here, thne tatooine should be over here" eric says to himself as he is looking on the navigational map

*inhales deeply and slowly opens my eye's*

take us out of hyper drive, i sense something is wrong where we are headed and someone knows where coming, divert our course to 167 mark 52 and resume hyper speed that will bring us close enough to teh system to get a decent scan of what where up against

"well if you'd look on the navigational screen, or you could take to binoculars and look straight ahead you'd see many many sith ships, so we are going in all quiet like"

trent puts on the cloaking device and jams thier radrs and then goes far below them and goes to tatooine like that, even still thye go very slowly

"....wow, did you grow up on that planet in a square meter radius? the sith are our evil counterparts and thye are very powerful and alot of ships and can kill people really easily, i cannot believe you didn't know what a sith is" Eric shakes hsi head and then continue being sneaky

Archived