Home

The defenders of peace

LukeKatarn

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"wow, we may not be able to take them, but who is the sixth, it may not be wierd to you but i know the sith code, i was one once, they alwasy travel in even numbers, their is 5 dark jedi, why five? their usualy is 4 or 6, something is definatly wrong"

a dark jedi comes at be saber drawn, i easily ingite mine and block his attack and flip him and give hima counter attack btu he dodges and striskes back wiht a twirling slice i jump over him and burn a new hole in his stomach, thne i tunr to find another advancing

he goes for a long lunge, i dodge left and go for a baseball type swing for his hea,d he ducks and slices my leg, btu only gets a little bit, i tunr around and slice him in half, i see raven goign for the leader, i go after him, this leader seems strong, raven will need help

(to anihalate means to destroy utterly, so you cannot anhialate sometihng and not kill it)

" you do not need to use pain to make someone talk, its called charm and persuasion" i say wiht a grin

" hello, i am Eric, you will tell me who you are working for and why you came here, and what you were doing in the cavern, and why there was an odd number of dark jedis" Eric says with force persuade

*cracks my neck* he is too strong to fall for the mind trick eric, relax your mind and you will feel it,

*cracks my knuckles as sparks crackle across my hand*

stand back

i do agree with kar though pain is good lets you know your living

*raises both hands as red lightning streaks from my hands the dark jedi crys out the energy ripping through his body creating immense pain*

"I have an idea. A combonation of pain and persuasion." Kar uses force beam. "That should heat things up but, he does not anwser." Then Kar uses persusion "This does not work either." Then Kar uses a new power called Force perem. A mix of Force beam and force persuade. Useing pain and persuasion at the same time makes him anwser. "I work for a man named Daheg Retnek. He is on Tattoine."

Archived