Home

V19 Torrent Starfighter Contract

Zymotico

No, I dropped the ball on the vehicle project. Also someone came up to me and asked if they could do it, but recently dropped out of the project too.

I can provide you with the original MAX file if you want. Just email me or give me an email address to send it to.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I found a fix, but it involves deleting all the bones and skin modifiers.

After removing all bones and skin modifiers, pick an object (for example the middle wing), goto the heirarchy tab, click on affect pivot only, and the click on the transform reset button, then click on affect pivot only button again to get out of that mode. Do that for all objects. Now select all objects click on affect pivot again, make sure to are in move object mode, now at the bottom tool bar type in the xyz coordinates of 0,0,0. All pivots should now be located at the origin.

Now build a new skeleton and weights, and hopefully it will be fine.

Ok, the model works, but as usual, one problem is left. The animation doesn't work. It just stays in it's starting state. I can see the animation in modview, and I copied the animation file from the x-wing (though changed it a tiny bit)

Some help here will be hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived