Home

KOTOR 2: Sith Lords

Weiser_Cain

I agree with..uhm, no clue, you guys just lost me :)

Anyways, while it si right that this is Obsidian's first game, I think their past games give them all the benefit of the doubt until they fail.

I for my part am very confident that Sith Lords will be just as great as KotOR, maybe even better with some more fine-tuning.

You seem to forget that it is Star Wars the second is always beter than the first or if not better just as good. (Info. relative to the Star Wars Trilogy). Many say that ESB was better than the first and it is obvious even though it still wasen't that great AOTC was better than TPM. The question still resting in wait is how the third one will be. Obsidian has to keep in mind that what they do with Sith Lords could make or break the game Frachise.

Yes but on the other hand, I have a lightsaber. If I know some sith with a riddler fixation is on the other side of the puzzle and I have say, +18 strength, I should be able to cut through the puzzle and gut that goofball. I would have liked to have choked the anwsers out of vandar the first time I met him.

maybe if you just push him over he might not be able to get up, he's at least a few hundred years old. it shouldn't be that hard. IMO the "puzzle" was done really well. everyone was talking to you about lost identities and familiar paths and basically telling you that you have a hidden identity that it shouldn't have been much of a surprise, but it was. just great.

well good luck getting.. even remotely close to a jedi master if your trying to attack him and not even being attuned to the force yet.. lol. Anyway, I think that Obsidian is going to do a great job... some advancements here and there... but keep in mind that they wouldnt be creating a video game in the first place if they didnt know what they were doing... its gonna be awesome

Originally posted by JediFanatic10

but keep in mind that they wouldnt be creating a video game in the first place if they didnt know what they were doing...

Heh. Not knowing what you're doing hasn't really stopped many game makers before. Even many of the older companies still don't know what they're doing. I'm worried about Sith Lords but hopefully I'll feel better about it after we see some videos from E3.

Archived