Home

Editing.

IG-64

Very nice, IG. I like them. Maybe you guys can give me some help. Again, I'm not sure what to do with this.

newbackgroundquestion1.jpg

I need something in the upper left corner. Just not sure what to pu there. At the moment, I'm thinking either a cpu screen of the background, maybe in grayscale. Or, an lcd status screen. Any thoughts?

newbackgroundquestion.jpg

Edit: Final resolution will be 1024x768

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wrote a little tutorial on how to make things look like comics:

Brightness/Contrast ajust if needed, make it as bright as possible, without making it over-contrasted, over-exposed, or faded

once ajusted, make reserved copy

noise/median 8

paste in reserved copy as new layer

sketch/Graphic pen, left diagonal, 15, 15.

layer blend function color burn

sketch/photocopy 1 50

layer blend function linear burn

sketch/halftone pattern 1 50 dot

layer blend function color burn

erase any obstructive black

ur done :)

comic_ish.jpg

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Cmon, anyone who is a real Tolkien nut will telll you that Sauron was nothing compared to *his master* Morgoth(IIRC).....plz read Silmarillion kids.......

mtfbwya

1. Sauron was a wich that Morgoth made in his dungeons and then had him leading his evil armies.

2. Morgoth was a Vala, made by Ilúvatar, the mother of everything.

3. Morgoth and the other Valar were never pictured by Tolkien, it was only said that Valar could take any form that they wanted and many times it was a robed man/woman rider, but Morgoth that turned evil, took many times the form of a black robed man that had no face, but when he was running from the other Valar with the Silmaril's, he took many forms to distract the chasers.

4. Astro, YOU read Silmarillion

This came quite late, but however...

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

1. Sauron was a wich that Morgoth made in his dungeons and then had him leading his evil armies.

Wrong.

Sauron was a Mayar (a lesser Ainur) who fell to the lure of evil. Morgoth seduced him to do his bidding, and when Morgoth was banished, Sauron quickly took over the throne of the dark lord ;)

Archived