Home

Editing.

IG-64

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Dark lords are usually extremely sickly looking with lots of subtle signs of bad health. I know the eyeshadow thing is over the top but i thought it looked cool so, :xp:

[align=center]

Pie.jpg [/align]

:eyeraise:

*Saves*

Now do you think you can make me a little more goth/satanist looking? :D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

More goth? How? :D

No lightsaber, darker hair, pale without the blue lines, less extreme makeup, black lipstick, use your imaginations Rhett! :D

[EDIT] Yes, I know you have more than one imagination :xp:

Yeah, the hai needs to be recolored...and instead of recoloring the eye, make them all one color so it looks like they have no pupils. I like the way Tie did the bags underneath his eyes and the tribal on his hand.....thinking....

gothPie.txt

Is that goth enough ? :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:ah crap... I just realised Tie had posted the original pic, and I didn't see it. I had to remove the saber and it's glow befor i could proceed with the actual 'transformation'

*feels dumb*

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

gothPie.txt

Is that goth enough ? :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:ah crap... I just realised Tie had posted the original pic, and I didn't see it. I had to remove the saber and it's glow befor i could proceed with the actual 'transformation'

*feels dumb*

That is too awesome! :eek:

Do you think you can PM me the pic as a actual .jpg file?

I like it!!! Just a quick question. Does anyone know if there is a hotkey in Win XP Pro that takes a screenshot. I know there was one for Win 98. And if there isn't a hotkey, does anyone recommend a proggy? I have one but I'm not too happy with it...

Archived