Home

Kiddnaping the -A- to get a badge

Devil Doll

Soooo

I have been having a lot of funholding a spraystick in the starports to see the people doing /examine on me and checking I'm blue for them, I have no badges and no title :p

but I think it's now time to bother people doing something interesting.

I'm going to start trying to plan things here too:p maybe I can't go all the time, but I want to see a lot of screenshots of those days:).

Tebra posted time ago about a warren expedition, Idon't know if you finished planning that on GC, since my time at work and some guild responsabilities (with my other toon) I can't play a lot as I would like to play Naja, the -A- is my secret first guild :p and I would like to meet more people and get some fun.

So, I'm posting here, to make an official Warren expedition team (/pillow Tebra, it's my turn now :p) the day, I'm not sure if it would be possible to see one of these days when the War Night can be changed to an expedition team, since friday is the day I can see more people ingame maybe, including the UK people to go with us.

Please post here to see if you would like to go, if it's possible, if the guild war can be changed to a expedition night then I would like to see this happening next friday 28th. maybe something like 6 EST so we can go there.

if it can't be changed then I'll come soon with another day so we can go :)

I'm just a n00b twi'lek with uber brawler skills ( 2300 /flex) so I would need some help to go there.

who wants to come with Naja??

I am kaiser isaac and i am not wraith 10.. i have no reson to come and flame lol..... i know when i had enough.... umm yeah this name will prolly get banned and that sux cuz i only make it so it updates new post little arow thingy pointing down cuz i hate looking at old posts lol... plz you could of just asked if it was me insted of jumping to conclusion and ifi wanted to flame anyone i would have done it in game and ask corzip.... i havent gave him one flaming /tell after he banned me or even befor for that matter lol... and i wouldnt think of saying anything bad like that about tebra...

This is a big bump for today!!!!!!

I don't care about work or school! finally after almost a week without having achance to play I'll get on early and then I'll start bothering the people who is online to go to the warren ok!?!?! :p

I just need to travel because I'm still n deeja peeks after placing the guild hall for Jo's Wedding

Originally posted by Devil Doll

This is a big bump for today!!!!!!

I don't care about work or school! finally after almost a week without having achance to play I'll get on early and then I'll start bothering the people who is online to go to the warren ok!?!?! :p

I just need to travel because I'm still n deeja peeks after placing the guild hall for Jo's Wedding

Uhm, yeah, about that ....

Yeah, I think maybe Jo should tell you this himself.

I'll go get him.

JO!!!!

Archived