Home

Jedi

reelguy227

Originally posted by reelguy227

anyone with a lightsaber is a jedi, somewhat, and vader and the emperor i think both had lightsabers even though the emperor never used his ,he had to have one obviously .

Boba Fett used a lightsaber(got from killing a jedi) once i read it in a book but he dueled Vader with it and Vader took it from him and he isnt a jedi or cant use the force(Boba Fett)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sounds Risky

Palpatine doesn't know the ways of the Jedi.

what the hek are yu talking about?yes he does ,hes sith lord for petes sake!!remember, the ones who are dark side usually fall from being a jedi first, into the dark side.

what i was saying is that he knows the ways of the jedi because they usually fall from the light side to the dark side and then become sith.look at darth vader he used to be a jedi as anakin skywalker and now he is the SITH LORD darth vader,he had to fall ,its obvious.

Palpatine seems to the exception, i don't think he fell from the light side, but he was Chounselour in Ep. 2 so i firgure that's how he gets controll of the Clone Army, which latre becomes stormtroopers, he knows force lightning and stuff which is still the force, he may not be a ex-Jedi but he's still strong with the force

Originally posted by McCusto

I agree why not get Knights of the Old Republic? It is much better than this crud they call a game.

no its not!!!!what is with all yu people and knights of the old republic?theres no multiplayer,once yu beat it ,its done !!other than being able to pick your skills ,and put on clothes n armor and buy your own stuff, theres no open endedness to it whatsoever !!!once yu beat it in all of the difficulty levels its done.yu cant make stuff,yu cant own a house ,yu certainly cant explore ,there is no species to choose from for your character ,and the character creation is no where near what swgs is !!!!!!

i wont ever buy any mmorpg other than swg ,i only like this mmorpg because its STAR WARS and im a huge fan ,i was always looking for a sw rpg ,with the huge open endedness i found in morrowind ,swg is my only answer and its STAR WARS, jedi and being a jedi arent the only thing to SW !!!!!

Originally posted by mr. uauhly

He found a better online game called City of Heroes.

Yeah that game if it was Star Wars would be "Galaxies of Jedi"? It seems that that is what people want the game to be...:rolleyes: The expansion for City of Heroes is City of Villains.. Wooo The dark Side I since coming to that game. It does look alot more fun then SWG.

• 2 weeks later...
no its not!!!!what is with all yu people and knights of the old republic?theres no multiplayer,once yu beat it ,its done !!other than being able to pick your skills ,and put on clothes n armor and buy your own stuff, theres no open endedness to it whatsoever !!!once yu beat it in all of the difficulty levels its done.yu cant make stuff,yu cant own a house ,yu certainly cant explore ,there is no species to choose from for your character ,and the character creation is no where near what swgs is !!!!!!

i wont ever buy any mmorpg other than swg ,i only like this mmorpg because its STAR WARS and im a huge fan ,i was always looking for a sw rpg ,with the huge open endedness i found in morrowind ,swg is my only answer and its STAR WARS, jedi and being a jedi arent the only thing to SW !!!!!

WooHoo! I think a clap is in order for this speech!

I wholey agree with you there!!!

/Claps

It probably isn't any stupider than Galaxies, but I can't judge that game before I play it.

Is stupider a real word? :confused:

In order to appreciate City of Heroes, you really have to like Superheroes. I liked it for a while, but there is NOTHING else to do besides kill mobs. SWG's fault I think is in the devs and the community. Half the people want to be jedis and the other half want to be true that time era. They should just focus their efforts on making something thats set in the prequels. Where we could join as sith or jedi and fight endless swarms of droids/clones.

Originally posted by Nevhision

In order to appreciate City of Heroes, you really have to like Superheroes. I liked it for a while, but there is NOTHING else to do besides kill mobs. SWG's fault I think is in the devs and the community. Half the people want to be jedis and the other half want to be true that time era. They should just focus their efforts on making something thats set in the prequels. Where we could join as sith or jedi and fight endless swarms of droids/clones.

Your right they should have focused more on a time frame that has a lot more Jedi and Sith. Still make it difficult to be and stay Jedi, but it wouldn't hurt the continuity for the hard core SW fans that want the game to be like the movies.

That also would have made a new experience rather then going back over the same old thing. SWG is a great idea, with no direction, and no real vision.

SWG is a like a race car with a supped up body on a the track of MMORPGs. Problem is it has a V4 under the hood and blind man driving.:o

Archived