• Darth Sybril
    • Darth Morder
    • Ceeia Ventress
    • Darth Malek
    • Bastila

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok small issue and questions. First great job, first rate and thank you for taking the time to put this all together. Now an issue has arisen that is effecting my game. It appears that one of the heads is numbered 510 in the portraits.2da file. That number was used by the guy that made the new female PC with the tattoo. So my saved games using that female PC has the male bald guys head and Uther's portrait.

I found a work around for it, but you might want to consider using a different number than one used in a released mod to avoid conflicts.

----

Next is a possible spoiler

Is Carth supoosed to be a Jedi Consular 4 with a lightsaber and Star Forge robe at the start in the Apartment? I just want to make sure I don't have a screwed up install or something since I have tons of mods on already. Thx.

just rushed to the end, it really something else i just loved seeing Me, Bastila and Darth Straker beat the crap out of the Dark jedi!

LOVED it. nice work Darth Straker and Darth333

Keep them coming, if you could see me i'd be giving you a standing-ovation well-done people!

Originally posted by ReLoaD2K

the best is to start a new game and keep being evil right?

Not necessarily though it would fit better. We did not attach any scripts that would check if the PC is Dark Side to allow the recruitement.

Can I make this: create another folder inside Override called SA and put all the files in there.

Would it still work?

NO, unfortunately Kotor will not read the files that are located in another folder inside the override directory :(

hmmm...

It would be very good if we could do that subfolder thing, it would make the Override folder very well separeted between the MODs.

Well, thanks for your answer.

I will start a new game tomorrow or the day after that, cuz I'm finishing a game of mine right now.

Oh, do you know if Sith Armada has problems with any MODs?

hmmm...

It would be very good if we could do that subfolder thing, it would make the Override folder very well separeted between the MODs.

Well, thanks for your answer.

I will start a new game tomorrow or the day after that, cuz I'm finishing a game of mine right now.

Oh, do you know if Sith Armada has problems with any MODs?

It could conflict with other mods using the same .2da files. You could edit the .2da files or , if you don't wan't the troubleof editing the .2da files, then you can send aall your old files into a separate folder ;)

The only conflict I have seen so far is with Nequam's female PC head. Other than that everything is smooth as silk.

Oh yeah any answer about Carth being a Jedi Counselor level4 with a Star Forge robe and lightsaber? Is this correct or did I screw up the install? Thx.

I was just looking at the Sith Armada.zip and found something that can cause me trouble, the appearence.2da.

last time I use a MOD that had that it didnt worked roght.

the MOD I used was Sephiroth one that makes an modification of Revan Robes, what happened is that the robe was completelly white. it had no textures at all.

I think this appearence.2da can cause me trouble again but I'll wait to see what happens tho.

A question, how do I remove the members of my party so I can add the Sith's?

I was just looking at the Sith Armada.zip and found something that can cause me trouble, the appearence.2da.

last time I use a MOD that had that it didnt worked roght.

the MOD I used was Sephiroth one that makes an modification of Revan Robes, what happened is that the robe was completelly white. it had no textures at all.

I think this appearence.2da can cause me trouble again but I'll wait to see what happens tho.

Probalbly because you had conflicting mods iin your override folder.

A question, how do I remove the members of my party so I can add the Sith's?

Speak to them... you'll see

Hmmm...

Darth333, I'm afraid you are wrong, cuz that was the first MOD I downloaded.

So it could not conficted with other MODs.

I haven't tried that mod so i can't tell you what went wrong exactly. But 2da conflicts are the most common with this kind of mods.

Actually I ended up having to edit 3 files to get everything pumping. The appearance, head and portraits.2da files do conflict with only one mod on my system. The Nequam female PC head. The other heads replace the final DS transitions for certain PC's already in the game. The Darth Maul head uses the thrid Black guy(The Bald one). The Darth Maul head replaces the final stage of DS transition for this head. The others are like that too, they appear to replace the final DS transition heads for several PC's in the game.

Other than that I had no other conflicts. I would point out that I have no other mods other than this one and the Nequam mod that has edited versions of these files. Several of the other mods already have 2da files and these will overwrite them.

You can do like I did and manually add the stuff into the files or just move them to a safe location and then play the mod.

Originally posted by maverick187

Oh how I dream of the ability to put folders in my Override folder, curren tly I have over 400 files in there ..... LOL:p :p

This problem i understand (know) very good either now, have ~20% rdy of my personal targeted mod and 97files (~15MB) in the override folder...

when i include new object to override folder (example save out from photoshop a new texture or ultraedit an script..) and sometimes override the wrong one due to lack of overview there now :rolleyes:

Good thing that i haven't installed any foreign mod or i would lost in the space 'errm' [...] in the override folder :eek:

I write a book "My fight with the override folder" whenever i get rdy my mod ... :)

Archived