Home

is there Cheats and patches to improve on the game

Anoc

Im interested in knowing if there is some cheats and cominting on the game if it had the same configuration as the Jedi academy like the setup of the control of the cariter and attack I just dont like to click on the enemy and let the computer do the attacking untill the enemy is dead if anyone knows of any patches that might improve the game let me know

Im sorry Im just not use to this game I have been playing it alot and I realy like it Im just being picky I gues It is the only thing that I didnt like is letting the computer do the atacks I like to be in control of the attacks and tecqecs of the sword the game is great it just grows on you I think I have been playing Jedi Academy too long

thanks for your response and know afense to the game I didnt mean to get people mad at me

Originally posted by Anoc

Im sorry Im just not use to this game I have been playing it alot and I realy like it Im just being picky I gues It is the only thing that I didnt like is letting the computer do the atacks I like to be in control of the attacks and tecqecs of the sword the game is great it just grows on you I think I have been playing Jedi Academy too long

thanks for your response and know afense to the game I didnt mean to get people mad at me

I dont think anyone was mad at you, I believe the responses you got is because you were comparing KOTOR with JK:JA and that is like comparing apples to oranges, they are very different games.

JK:JA is a FPS and requires reflexes and skill with a keyboard to play. (Skill that I'm afraid have dulled somewhat for me, at least for single-player)

KOTOR is an RPG and requires more tactical skills, the computer has to do the attacks for you because it is an RPG, and is consiquently rolling virtual dice to see if you hit the opponent, blocked the attack, or dodged, all this goes on in the background.

As far as Saber techniques go you can do these in KOTOR as well with the Flurry, Critical Strike, and Power Attack Feats these are the RPG equivalents. They are not as flashy as JK:JA but they get the job done.:D

And lastly Anoc be sure to liberally make use of the pause and auto-pause functions as you can take more time to plot your actions out.

I hope this helps!

Archived