Home

I think the game would look much better

tFighterPilot

Personally, I think they should have an option for higher poly models and textures for the PC version. I hope this is one game where they don't simply lump it all together as one development with the same 'options' across all platforms.

It simply doesn't work using the lowest common denominator (the PS2) to set your standards and features.

With most of the other games I play online, I can fiddle with quite a few options to get optimum performance, from texture resolution to model complexity, from dynamic lighting to decals.

Low poly models may be a necessary evil on the PS2 to get a decent framerate...but they should include appropriate options for each platform.

If they don't do this, it may fall to the mod community on the PC to try and make higher res models/textures and try to import them into the game.

sure graphics look nice, but I just think they're overrated. I think of them as a bonus and put gampeplay first. I still play Quake 2 and homeworld, and I don't care about the graphics. Game devs should spend more time on AI or stability.

Originally posted by Nevhision

sure graphics look nice, but I just think they're overrated. I think of them as a bonus and put gampeplay first. I still play Quake 2 and homeworld, and I don't care about the graphics. Game devs should spend more time on AI or stability.

I don't care that much about the graphics either, but I still want more polygons in the legs god damnit!

Nevhision is right!

What if you have the game with the best graphics ever, but a fun like going to the dentist?

You will just play it 2 times or something and then kick it in your drawer....

I think all the games out there needs a lot more AI then better and better graphics.

And the f***ing graphiccards are so expensive....

Originally posted by SonOdin

Nevhision is right!

What if you have the game with the best graphics ever, but a fun like going to the dentist?

You will just play it 2 times or something and then kick it in your drawer....

I think all the games out there needs a lot more AI then better and better graphics.

And the f***ing graphiccards are so expensive....

That's why it should be cosumisable, unlike in the consoles.

Originally posted by jasperw

No, I'd never like BF to be a 1980's 2D game, because nobody except me would buy the game. I could play the game agaisnt nobody, so there wouldn't be balance and gameplay (those are on the top of the list). :D

I would get it because it has Star Wars in the title.

Archived