Home

The battlefront vehicles thread

reltes

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by insanellama

even if geonosis is small it wont matter because the point is that its wide open. Naboo could be the biggest map in the game but u wont be able to use an at-te cuz its a city with small streets

Good point. You out-pointed me ( that sounds like it hurts). :jawa :jawa

Hum...(thoughts)

I think that BIG walkers will only appear in maps that are geografically perfect for massive interplanetary invasions...(Hoth,Geonosis,and Rhen Var).

Ou and by da way I saw that the MAF hasn't been placed on the official site which could mean that the Interceptor too...(That gives me more hope).:D

Originally posted by Son_of_the_Sith

Hum...(thoughts)

I think that BIG walkers will only appear in maps that are geografically perfect for massive interplanetary invasions...(Hoth,Geonosis,and Rhen Var).

Ou and by da way I saw that the MAF hasn't been placed on the official site which could mean that the Interceptor too...(That gives me more hope).:D

No, no interceptor. I already explained why.

What i really want to see is the tie defender from X-wing 8 isards revenge. It had sheilds equal to the x-wings, it has 4 laser cannons, 1 or 2 ion cannons and 2 concussion missle tubes.

Its also more manueverable and faster.

It would be a cool addition but there couldnt be too many of them and they would have to spawn at a relatively slow rate so the Imperial side wouldnt be overpowered.

its eisily the best starfighter in the starwars universe.

Also i would like to see a space map with ground battles inside a capital ship and starfighter battles outside.

Another cool feature would be a map with pilotable capital ships to just slug it out. with team members on the turbolasers and someone driving it.

Just my contribution.

Originally posted by Sith-Jedi-Fight

What i really want to see is the tie defender from X-wing 8 isards revenge. It had sheilds equal to the x-wings, it has 4 laser cannons, 1 or 2 ion cannons and 2 concussion missle tubes.

It would be a cool addition but there couldnt be too many of them and they would have to spawn at a relatively slow rate so the Imperial side wouldnt be overpowered.

Also i would like to see a space map with ground battles inside a capital ship and starfighter battles outside.

Another cool feature would be a map with pilotable capital ships to just slug it out. with team members on the turbolasers and someone driving it.

Just my contribution.

1) There's no minor chance that there would be Defender

2) No space maps.

Originally posted by Sith-Jedi-Fight

Just my contribution.

Well, the Defender isn't in any of the movies. And battlefront's only having vehicles from the flicks. And they're only havin vehicles that were on planets.

Archived