Home

Matrix - Legend

It is years before the Matrix. Before Neo, Trinity or Nebukhadnessar's adventures.

The rules are simple.

-You can't be an agent

-You can't kill an agent

-No film char's(his IS before the movies)

-If you want to create a hole new story for yourself with a new char, you have to get your old char killed.

-You aren't invincible ot THE ONE

Your info needs:

Name:

Alias:

Born: (Zion or Matrix)

My char's:

Name: Jack Whitefield

Alias: Tepe

Born: Matrix

Name: Jonathan Jackson

Alias: Saber

Born: Zion

---------------------------------------------------

Tepe picked up a phone, wearing a pair of round sunglasses, a long black leather jacket and allso black cotton pants and shirt. "I'm in" he said and waited a while before hanging up.

His primary mission now was to find the next targets that will be set free. He walked out from the old house in the slums and walked to a small back alley to find a black streetbike. He walked to it and started it. Tepe looked around and then hit the gas. he was on his way towards the next freed ones home. He didn't know where the target now was, but he was sure that he would meet him in person in the next couple of hours. It was the mid-day and the sun was shining to the artificial city.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Trent Steel

Alias:Slash(to be)

Born:Matrix

---------------------------------------------------

trent walked to market looking for what he had to buy, just a few more things then he was on his way home, he still needed chicken,apple juice,vegetables and bread.

he found his things and walked all the way back to his car, put them in and started home.

((Damn, tepe, haven't you learned yet? ALL matrix RPGs are doomed to die after a few months :p ))

Name: Pete Aguilar

Alias: jokemaster

Born: Matrix

-----

Pete walked along the street. He glanced at his watch. Damn, he was running late. He had followed the instructions in the e-mail to the letter and he was headed home now, eager to meet whoever sent it, especially since he had started noticing people following him. He wasn't sure if it was true, or just his own paranoia, but he was still nervous.

((I'll give this thread 2 pages....3 tops))

Name: John Westhound

Alias: Apologetic

Born: Zion

-------------------------

Ap walked down the street in classic matrix get up ((:p )) and looked around calmly "Keep the target in sight"

tretn got ut of his car and went to the door wiht hsi bag of food, he was about to open the door when he felt somethign strange, he dismissed ti and continued inside his house, he out down hsi groceries and then sat down and turned on the tv

Name:Steven

Alias:Ewok

Born: matrix

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ewok stood on a tall building.

"ok. here goes nothing" and walked back a little bit and then did a run and jump reaching the other buildings

"ok enough mucking around. I must find my target" he said to himself.

But on his way down he saw agent getting out of a car. he loaded his two Pistols. He hid them in his pockets. And walked passed the agent luckly noticed and went to a pay phone.

"oberator"called a voice

"ok. Get I need a location for my target. I have agent on my tale said Ewok

Name: Phillip "pappie" Thibideaux

Alias:

Born: matrix

-----------------------------------------------------------------

they came again. It had been a few weeks since they were around, but he had ben following thier movements for about three years. the modus was always the same: they would show up to teh home or apartment of some nobody for weeks just casing the guy or girl and after some time they would contact him or her and that would be the last anyone would see of the person they contacted; usually. Sometimes they would just leave the sap alone. there were rumors that they were some fanatical tech cult housed outside of houston or new york, but pappie could never find out exactly where they would come from.

he had followed one about six months ago through the streets of new orleans, but lost him when he went into one of the many building lining Royal st. he knew then that something was wrong so he started a little group and, together, they attempt to track the movements of these strange figures in black. Joe, one of his buddies, thought they belonged to the infamous government organization known as the "men in black," but they hardly ever wore suits and their research showed that non of those that disappeared ever reported being abducted by aliens. no, they were something different; something out of the ordinary.

He had gotten a call from Paul Thompson who lived in [you never said what city, so just insert one here]. Paul was a strange one way into conspiracy theories and secret government projects. He even had this one theory that the government was run by a super smart computer built int he 50's that became self aware and decided to use the human population of earth for its own plans. he's a bit excentric, to say the least, but very good at finding information for the group so his little quirks were usually just left alone. besides, on long stakeouts paul was always interesting to talk to.

paul had gotten to teh airport way early and spent his time watching and recording the people that past by. he kept a spreadsheet and a few other programs to record his observations. "one day they will believe me. one day i;ll prove it."

"Hey paul!" The flight had gotten him there on time and paul was sitting at one of the terminal entrances. his overcoat had seen better days and his hair looked like it hadnt seen the front end of a shower in a week or more.

"Pappie!" he picked up his equipment and headed towards his friend. pappie was one of the only ones that treated him like he was normal and he liked him. he also payed for the food when he was here and that meant steak and Outback.

"how ya doing, paul?" he held his hand out, but paul had way to much to carry, "why do you bring all that stuff with you? why dont you just use the laptop we got you last month?"

"i havnt had the chance to get it up to specs and I have a ton of information on betty and wilma that will take some time to transfer to the new one." he had to tell him what he saw, but here was not the place.

"lets get going. I have a reservation for us at Outback..." he had hoped he wouldnt seem to forward.

"Outback, again, paul? dont you get tired of that place?"

"never..."

they both chuckled a bit.

it wasnt long before they were in the car. it was an older modle chevy with some rust spots, squeaky breaks and a felt ceiling held up with thumb tacks.

"so, what do you have?" he knew they wouldnt talk much about them at dinner so now was the time.

"well, I ran into the first group..."

"first group...you mean there are more than one this time?" this was unprecedented in his research. two groups. the excitement rose in his mind of the possibilities. "im sorry, continue."

undaunted by his friends enthusiasm, paul continued, "yes, the first group started casing out gentleman named, Trent Steel a few days ago. I think they are going in soon. Ive already set up some equipment to monitor it. dont worry...its good stuff. the second group is working on a gentleman named, Pete Aguilar. that started about the same time as Trents." he paused to let pappie absorb the information and for him to get a sip of Jolt.

"Amazing...two documented groups. ths is going to be an exciting visit, my friend, you get a Melbourne tonight."

Paul was surprised, but pleasently suprised, "ive done the checks...two nobodies that dabble in computers. they arent anything special. After dinner we can go check out hte survalience(ms) that i set up." he had become a bit nervous now, but he wanted to talk to pappie about something. most of the other guys just blew him off, but he knew his calculations were correct and pappie would believe him. he would have to. he would talk to him after dinner while they waited for desert.

"paul, you ok?" he had been around paul long enough to know when he seemed on edge.

"yea, sure...just excited" it was a partial truth.

"ok." he knew he was lieing. was there more to the story than what he was talking about? was there more to these two groups? bah, paul was just being paul.

arriving at Outback they found their table ready and waiting and engaged in idle chit chat while they ate.

"pappie, while we wait for desert I want to talk to you about something." it was now or never.

"sure, paul, shoot"

"ive been doing some calculations and keeping things recorded for some time." he fiddled with his spoon.

"I know. I helped you write the program, remember? did you find something?" he could feel his face switch to a concerned look.

"I think so. somethings dont add up and some things make more sense. basically..." he paused to take a sip of coke, " basically I think i have a way to prove that the government is controlled by a central computer and these people we see are actually sophisticated computer holograms." there it was said.

Pappie sat back and the waitress arrived with their ice cream. He knew paul was serious, but the thought that he was right made him nervous. "how so?"

flipping open Wilma it booted in less time than most notebooks. a graphical model was displayed on one portion of the screen and the only image of "the men in black" was on another. the bottom of the screen was filled with various lines of numbers and it was obvious that Paul really did know machine code. the next hour they spent going over the charts, graphs, models, formulas. they didnt touch the ice cream.

"paul, if what you discovered is true...then,"he paused for a second, "then, everything we know about computers and our country could change. you said that these two recents dabble in computers...and so do a lot of the others. perhaps they stumbled on the same thing. who else have you told this too?"

Paul understood what pappie was hinting too and his stomache started to churn. "just you. i havnt told anyone else. honest."

"good. lets keep this to ourselves. we need to get to one of the targets house as soon as we can. if what you say is true then that person and all the others are being assinated and we have to warn them somehow." pappie started to sweat. observing some super secret government group was one thing...and a bit of fun...but actually interfering with...with...thse things was another one all together. he knew that paul had a couple of hand guns and a shotgun at his hous, but would weapons do to holograms...sophisticated ones at that?

"paul, we need to help them, but if we are found out we run the risk of being killed as well. I'll understand if you dont want to help me, but I cant just let those guys die." paul was listiening, but not saying a word," here," sliding a business card across the table, "if anything happens to me tonight then contact this guy. he is a professer at Cambridge. tell him what you ahve told me. and dont worry he can be trusted. Ive talked to him about your thoeries before..."

Paul smiled.

this was going to be one hell of night if they werent too late.

"you said you recorded teh first group near this Steels home. we should go their first." this was going to be a long night indeed.

((btw, i know i write long posts in these stories. if it bothers you then i'll just go find someplace else to go))

trent woke up to an explosion on one of the saturday night movies, he got up turned the tv off and went to his room turned on the lights and the computer, he got it running and went to his usual star wars forums(:D) then he checked his e-mail, then he opened up his document he was working on for a while "governments a fake!", and skimmed through it to the end and opened up the links to all his resources and video files, he was about to write some more when he heard the nasty squeak of brakes right outside his house, he went and looked out the window, there lay a really old chevy just sitting there, no one got out, trent got suspicious and went back upstairs saved his stuff even though he hadn't writen anything then closed down the computer, went back downstairs and sat down and watched some tv while watching the chevy out of the corner of his eye.

((steven, you can be watching the matrix from the real world. That's yer' punishment for too much OOC and threathening... [Hint]You should read the rules[/Hint]))

Tepe walked to an alley and opened a laptop on top of a large crate. He started hacking to Trent's computer, and managed to start it. He put the volume as loud as it could be and picked any sound there was in the computer. For Tepe's luck, it was some Heavy-metal music.

Tepe leaned backwards to see the house when he noticed a chevy. He should do this fast.

Tepe lowered the volume a bit and started watching the chevy. He allso waited that Trent would go to his PC to see what was wrong.

Ewok got in a car and drove off. He reached the inner part of the city and it appeard a car was following him "Blast its a agent". He speeded up and the agent got out his gun and tried to shoot at Ewok. One bullet hit the weal cussing him to stop. But Ewok quickly jumped on another car and then on2 a lorry. He took out his Uzi's from his bult and shot at the agent while dogging the agents shots.Ewok shots hit the engine stopping the car. Ewok made an easy escape and went to a phone

"get me out of here"

trent getting bored to see if the chevy was going to move, turned off the tv and went back to his document, when he went to his computer, he noticed the media player was open as well as a bunch of other files, trent at this point very worried and paranoid, he went an closed all the files but kept the media player open to listen to some rock, he then careuly ran through all the spyware programs and what not and he found an unusual tap he had never seen before, so he blocked that tap and then went to his document and started to write the ending for his document, after about 2 hours he had stopped and was asleep on his computer desk.

Archived