Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thx ckc ppl are a bit torn between my english one and this one. i absolutely love this one compared to the other one. i also made an ayame one very similar to this as well.

Mobius i'll work on you Rikimaru sig tomorrow cuz as it is i just got off work and am very tired but you'll have it tomorrow.

EDIT: ok Mobious here it is i honestly think it's crap compared to some of my work but i really didn't have anything to work with.

mobious.jpg

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

LOL gee thanks, Ill try to use this one if i know how to heheh. Anyway thanks for the new signature.

I didn't really see any differences in those two pictures.. Are you sure you got the right one?

Um and when i go to my profile what do i type to get the signature? cause your doinga little different way then i normally do it.

hey thanks for the compliments Cyber :)

ZBomber, i'll give a shot at your sig pic, shouldn't take too long, check back later.

edit: here it is ZBomber, i didn't use you drawing cause it was kinda hard to make it fit with what i had, but i tried to pick a similar image, i also mad you a new avatar to go with it. hope you like em.

bomberAv.txtbomber1.txt

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

hey thanks for the compliments Cyber :)

ZBomber, i'll give a shot at your sig pic, shouldn't take too long, check back later.

edit: here it is ZBomber, i didn't use you drawing cause it was kinda hard to make it fit with what i had, but i tried to pick a similar image, i also mad you a new avatar to go with it. hope you like em.

bomberAv.txtbomber1.txt

WOW! :eek:

Thanks! :D

*Goes to add signature and avatar*

Originally posted by KingPin

may i ask Z why is Samus miss spelled in your custom title?

hmm you are right with that, But maybe he did it to match his name, like his custom title and his login name matching?:confused: If not then you are right that it is mispelled.

Archived