Home

Fantastic Fact!

legameboy

you want in fella ?

Give me a couple of days...

That'd give me enough time to clone myself...

EDIT: Dude, how many "swamps" and "yoda's swamps" are there? And to join the war, i just need to join Ev***'s forums... But what's so bad about him? Dude, you don't have anyhting against those others, and they have 'yodasswamp' instead of swamp...

Originally posted by Doomgiver

EDIT: Dude, how many "swamps" and "yoda's swamps" are there? And to join the war, i just need to join Ev***'s forums... But what's so bad about him? Dude, you don't have anyhting against those others, and they have 'yodasswamp' instead of swamp...

Sabre, this one sound like a traitor...

:p

doomg, it was just a romp that laste a cpl of days, it was funny because obi came, registered and posted over there to shut us down :D It was sparked by me in that very thread, and the charge was lead by sabre. Most of our threads, which got very bizarre, were deleted....the main subjects were cheese, smurf gangbangs and masturbation. Pie also proved himself a worthy warrior in this struggle..... What I found amusing was we attracted the attention of the mighty EV*** himself in a very short time, in a part of his forum that had been dead for nearly a year.....

:D

mtfbwya

Yeah, LF has been going through tough times for a while now. Everything is just about dead, but that won't stop me from visiting once in a while.

Btw TiE, IGN sucks the big one. If you're going to compare size, take a look at g-faqs.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

No, i'm not a traitor! I will serve you, Milord. I just didn't know k?

But seriously, why? And why didn't you talk about cheese masturbating smurfs there?

UPDATE :

he he he - i just went back to their swamp a minute ago for nostalgia's sake.......look what I found....

evula.jpg

*high fives sabre, siv and pie*

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I bet if we could get someone to finally take care of the spyware which infests half the forums now it'd help the situation quite a bit...

/sad and bitter

Someone come hang with me in the caves. I'm getting weirder in here all alone. o_o

I thought you left again man!

Heh, you live in a cave. :p

Come to Harrisonville and get some fresh air! :D

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

UPDATE :

he he he - i just went back to their swamp a minute ago for nostalgia's sake.......look what I found....

evula.jpg

*high fives sabre, siv and pie*

mtfbwya

yeah, I had been to EVula's site before, but I couldn't find the swamp. I was to spread the word with you guys.

Astro=Major Astro

Siv=Colonel Siv

Pie=Colonel Pie

Doomgiver=Corporal Doomgiver

Sabretooth=General Sabretooth

The Army of LF!! (who only fears obi)

Originally posted by sabretooth

Mike, you are not... wait... YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

And legameboy, to enter the army you have to fill 1000-page forms 30 times and then follow Astro's instructions for a month. Yes, we know it's very tough.

he has to get past the sex rituals first(see above) :p

mtfbwya

Archived