Home

Fantastic Fact!

legameboy

Is it just me or is Lucasforums becoming dead?

I mean, GB.com packed up and left for Echonet, and Aresen is dead. We aren't getting too many new members, either?

Probobly, with the release of Star Wars: Battlefront we might get new members, but is this speculation just me?

Originally posted by jebbers

new playmates to toy with......

oooh....Playmates :)

yes it's what your thinking go away and leave me to my fantasy!

but yeah....i'm trying to get some of my friends active in LF but it's not working very well

Hey, don't put down the man just cause he's got an unquenchable thirst for sex entertainment! :p

Yeah, I hope with the release of Battlefront, Republic Commando, and Episode III that we'll more members (good ones, not evil ones like Jed :p).

I bet if we could get someone to finally take care of the spyware which infests half the forums now it'd help the situation quite a bit...

/sad and bitter

Someone come hang with me in the caves. I'm getting weirder in here all alone. o_o

Originally posted by Siv

.. i could say it's to do with not having any star wars game released for awhile ..

and it could be because they definitly realeased only sw related games in the last couple of hundred years. .. i mean lf isnt only about star wars.. lucasarts isnt anymore what it used to be like. honestly, they suck. (and smell of poo and wee)

Originally posted by RayJones

and it could be because they definitly realeased only sw related games in the last couple of hundred years. .. i mean lf isnt only about star wars.. lucasarts isnt anymore what it used to be like. honestly, they suck. (and smell of poo and wee)

you're right, the cancellation of sam & max 2 had a lot to do with it as well.

lucasarts didn't do themselves any favours when they did that.

Someone come hang with me in the caves. I'm getting weirder in here all alone. o_o

Even weirder? Is that possible?

Anyway, Episode three won't get us any new members, because they will all join Forums.starwars.com, but the new games from Lucasarts will certainly get us more members. I hope. And i also hope with all my heart that we won't get angry n00bs like Bim_blaster_bob or Arkle-seizure, that only join the forums to screw it up with their noobiness, and when someone points it out, they go insult people and such... Though you swampers didn't have any probs with them...

Yeah thye cancellation of the non-starwars games was probably a pretty big blow, otherwise it could've gotten us some members that didn't like starwars. But why would we want that, casue 99% of the forums here is starwars related!

Originally posted by RoxStar

Its cause of me. No one loves me. :(

yes, ratings started going down as soon as you started your "I hate 9 year old pokemon and yu-gi fans" thread ! damn you roxstar ! :p

ign makes me dizzy...... here is enough for the likes of me. The rest of my spare time is divided between my pc/ps2, strip clubs and my girlfriend.... I will also be getting a cat soon, I like cats MEOW!! :D

mtfbwya

Can someone finally please tell me WTF EV**** is now?

What? nobody wants to tell me! I feel left out...

EDIT: oh, and on teh original topic, LF will never truly die, simply because i have nothing better to do.

Dammit, i clicked subscribe... how do i turn it off again?

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Can someone finally please tell me WTF EV**** is now?

you can find out, but there is an initiation process involving many sexual rituals. We gather at a darkened theatre, siv wears a batman outfit made of glad-wrap, Sabre is painted like a tiger but otherwise naked, and I have the 'sacred cheese'

you want in fella ?

:p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by TiE 23

You should see the IGN boards, Clicky

They get as many posts in one day as we get in a year! :o

TiE

(8,793 posted today) holy crap

but they got a wrestling forum! BURN them

LFN looks better :) and no i dont think lfn will die out, look at how swbf fora are doing

Archived