Home

martha gets jail!

RicardoLuigi...

i haven't been using capitals since like, the dawn of time. except a few here and there, but mainly only for emphasis. that way i don't always have to use bold or italics or underlining, although i use those a lot as well.

i think i used to use capitals when i originally registered in august of 2002 (which still hasn't been corrected!), as a different username (something like "ricardoluigi...", i dunno). anyway, i think i used capitals then, but not now. it slows down my typing speed.

I kinda like the English way of capitalization. Names and titles. They make them distinguishable from the rest. But I can't stand that pussy inconsequent manner in which they do it. Oh sure, let's capitalize Curse, let's capitalize Monkey, let's capitalize Island, we'll just leave "of" in lower case... What's the point of that? It makes absolutely no sense.

• 3 months later...

The real Martha's right here, if you guys wanna talk to her. Hold on...

She's in the shower. :max: Call back later. Meanwhile, I want Evil Spock to help us contact George Washington's ghost. I wanna know who he'd vote for in the upcoming US presidential election!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived