Home

Jedi War

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC-Dantooine never was, Coruscant was, but then it was taken opver by the Empire, and then the Rebels used yavin 4, then the Rebes took over coruscant, and the jedi took yavin 4 as their base.

IC- "Glad to see you are knowledgable in the ways of combat," Yaeb told Aaryn. " If you come across a sith master, simply trust the Force, give your whole self into it, and it will guie you. I've seen a padawan take on a sith lord that way. She didnt win, but she beat it in the long run by hiding the civilians the Sith was after from it."

Originally posted by Jediboii

( do you have AIM?)

(No)

Zoric enters the city and looks around.He senses sith nearby.A sith suddenly emerges from behind a building.Zoric ignites his saber and says"Stay back this guys mine."Zoric ignites his saber and attacks the sith.He cuts the sith leg off and then kills him.He saw on his body a comm link.Zoric now knew that the sith knew where they were."Get back to the ships immediately.The sith will be coming."

(Nvm)

Aaryn Chaar rushes back to the ships only to find 10 sith awaiting their arrival. All of them seemed to be Sith Knights.

"Gah....dammit" He ignites his lightsabers and assumes defense position knowing he could not defeat them all.

((I'm going to ignore yaebs post about destroying the temple becasue he has to ATLEAST post that he planted a bomb.)) Therk woke up and saw a Sith come back from patrol. Therk took his place. He patroled a sector for 3 hours then returned to the patrol sector to alert them that he was done. Then Therk went to his new room and went to bed.

I didnt plant it, it was a large bomb planted by an jedi teacher long before. you seriosuly cant think the home of all Jedi would be defenseless?

Yaeb leapt aboard one of the ships as it was taking off. He thn ut his lightsaber in his belt and strode to the cokpit. only to find it had two sith in it! Yaeb ignited his saber and lunged, stabbing one, he then stpeed back, blocked high, and decapitated the other one. He then got ahold of the controls and headed towarda dantooine.

Archived