Home

Jedi War

Evil Dark Jedi

((Yaeb that's kind of god modeing tho. So, I'm still ignoreing it. No I don't expect the jedi to be defenseless but, JEDI WOULDN'T USE BOMBS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!)) Therk awakens and senses that the jedi have moved to the planet Dantooine. He contacts his master by meditating. "Master, the jedi have moved to Dantooine. I belive that there is some imperial remnent activity in that area. I belive we could get the remnent to help us considering their connection with the Sith." "Yes. Go to Coruscant and find a small imperial base. There should be some remnent activity in what remains of Imperial city. Send them to Dantooine and go with them. You will meet up with me there." "Yes My Master." He then heads for the room where most of the Sith were. "I need 2 of the strongest Sith to come with me." 2 Sith voluntered to go with him. "Alright let's move." He goes to the bottem of the temple and opens a secret door. "Behold, something the Jedi have hidden. This is a hanger bay. I have found a very powerfull ship here. We will take this ship." Therk hits a button on his cuff link. A large ship appears. Comeing from underground. The 3 Sith enter the ship and prepare to launch. Then a large wall opened revealing a runway. The Grass up above split to reveal the Runway too. Then the ship launched and they blasted into Hyperspace after leaveing the planet.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Both of you shush)

Aaryn sensed a huge ship take off Yavin......."Yes.....i knew it.....they're coming..." using the force he contacted Yaeb "Yaeb do you sense it? The sith are coming.......soon.....they will arrive.......i just hope we will be prepared"

Zoric saw Dantooine.When the ships landed he said"Lets get to the imperial base.If we can take it we can use it to our advantage."Zoric lead the jedi to the base.He ignited his sabers and headed straight to the lockers.To his surprise there was no one there."Everyone take a stormtrooper suit and guns."Zoric took an imperial commander suit(the one with the orange patch on the shoulder) and put it on.He kept his sabers on his jedi robes which were under his stormtrooper suit.He took an E11-blaster rifle and an Imperial Heavy Repeater.He told all to get ready to kill the imperials when they come back."You four try and find the hanger.We can hijack some ties"he said to four jedi already with stormtrooper suits on.

Originally posted by Jediboii

(Both of you shush)

((WHO MADE YOU THE THREAD MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? THIS IS A FREE BOARD AND AS LONG AS I FOLLOW THE RULES AND DON'T POST THINGS LIKE BIM BLASTER BOB DID ((Anyone remember him???)) I CAN POST WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MISTER THREAD MASTER SHUT UP!!!! And Yaeb it is god modeing. Can we get a mod in here to settle if it is or isn't?? Cus untill a mod says it's not god modeing it IS god modeing.)) The ship soon arrived near Coruscant. "Ok we have to be carefull. The N.R. controlls this area. We have to locate the ramins of imperial city." After a few minutes the ship had the scanned the area and found imperial city's remains. The ship flew in and found a small imperial camp. The ship landed. "Greeting Remnent I am Dark Jedi Master Therk. I have come to request aid from you." ((E.D.J. can you reply for the imperial.))

((actaully, until a mod says it is, it isnt))

Yaeb thought back "Yes I feel them" He then landed the ship he was on on Dantooine and ran to the Imperial base. He took out his saber and prepared to slice through the first Imp he saw. He saw a few at the hangar. He ran towards them, saber ignited.

Imperial:

"Welcome Master Therk.Would you like to see the knew sith ships that have been prepared."

Zoric:

"Ok the jedi have fouund the hanger lets go."Zoric lead the jedi to the hanger."Everyone take a tie.Ill take the Tie Advanced."Zoric got into the tie and left he hanger.He waited for the rest of the jedi to come.

(Ok Im going to sort this problem out.Yaeb you have to post that you put a bomb on the temple):)

(oK but i dun gotta uniform)

"Bout time you got here... man i cant fly without u here too ior theyll know something was wrong heh" As he starts his ship he flies off following Zoric until he figures out where they;re going and flies ahead.

As Zoric sees Corellia he goes into land.He lands on a platform and finds a speeder."Ok everyone get a speeder"said Zoric as he jumped on a speeder.He sped off to the main tower where the jedi council was.He went in and said"The sith have taken the temple on Yavin 4."One of the jedi said"We have seen this.We must take action."

Archived