Home

Jedi War

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lykaios brings his small, Correlian freighter The Sparrowhawk out of hyperspace only to find himself surrounded by warships.

He looks at his system controls briefly and curses. Yep he isn't off course. This is Rhen Var but something has gone terribly wrong. Lykaios sighed to himself and set destination to the closest city below on the planet's surface.

As the some freighter descends the planet's atmosphere Lykaios frowns. Something is terribly wrong. The Force is strong here. Almost as if every force user in the galazy had assembled here. The Jedi turned smuggler almost thought of turning around and punching in the coordinates for hyperspace. However he stays his hand.

If the Jedi are in trouble then it is his obligation to help them. But will their help be accepted. Every since Lykaios entered the Jedi Academy the Masters shunned him because of the anger within the boy. Would the Jedi accept him now?

Lykaios takes his blue lightsaber and hooks it on his belt for what seams like the first time in a milennia. As an afterthought he takes the blade of his old Jedi Master, a yellow one, and hooks it beside his own.

Lykaios descends into the city...

Following his instincts Lykaios landed his ship outside the city and approached the walls on foot. As he nears the city walls the Force warns him of evil to the south. He walks south and sees a Sith scout crouching behind a rocky outcove. Before Lykaios can hide the Sith sees him and draws his lightsaber, the energy blade pulsing a violent red.

Lykaios lifts his own saber from his belt and allows the blue blade to extend. The Jedi/Smuggler rushes forward and delivers the first blow. Sparks fly as the red and blue blades connect, sending shivers of the impact down Lykaios' arms. The Sith is caught off balance by the blow and as he teeters on rocky outcropping Lykaios kicks the dark-robed sith in the stomach, sending him plummeting downwards.

Blue blade crashes on red as Lykaios slides down the slope, striking out with a vengeance against the dark Sith. Despite not having the upper ground the Sith affectively parries each of Lykaios' blows. Without warning Lykaios leaps over the Sith and lands behind him, driving his blade backwards into his unprotected back. With a cough the Sith scout dies and Lykaios puts his lightsaber back on his belt. He continues walking towards the city.

Ranito Immediatly Spotted The AT-AT Preparing To Attack. So He Pulled Out His FuisonCutter And Sliced A circkle In The Back Half. Entering In Stealth He Ignited His Sabers And Killed Two SIth Padawans Including Grim's Padawan: Marx Belbe. Meanwhile Grim Was Totally Unaware That Ranito Was There Until The Door Opened Up And Ranito Attacked. :atpilot:

I heard a fusin cuter trying to enter My AT-AT I thought it was my lead padawan: Marx Belbe Trying To see what the problem with our core was. When I Heard Lightsabers igniting I knew that my padawan's were winning. I thought wrong. The Stranger Had Skillz I had'nt seen before but I knew that style he was using. He Was Using The Flaming Sith Style. I Used Force Push And Jumped Out My Window. What A Fall. I was getting bored so when I landed I Jacked Evil Dark Jedi's Jet Pack And Flew Away,without him noticing. :devburn::jumpfire:

Name: Marcus LeCoy

Allignment: Jedi

Ranking: Jedi Knight

Lightsaber: Single, Teal

Force Powers: Heal, Push, Pull, Sense, Absorb, Speed

When Marcus arrived... he found a Sith waiting for him.

They both fought for a long time... :lsduel:

finally the Sith caught Marcus off guard and knocked him over....

and the sith :sithm: was ready to finish him off....

Lyakiaos had found a way into the city. Using his Force powers he was able the sense the location of other Jedi and quickly made his way over to them. As soon as he found the Jedi, Sith began to pour into the city. Many of the Sith were Force Pushed back by the Jedi defenders but a few got through. Lykaios parried a Sith lightsaber with his own and struck the evil Sith down.

"Who's in charge here?" yelled Lykaios to the other defenders.

(Just ignore him.)

Zoric walked to the front where there where jedi and sith fighting. Zoric ignited his two sabers and used speed to run at a sith that was sneaking into the city. Zoric caught him off guard and killed him. Zoric turned around and saw a jedi with a singl clear blue saber he had never seen before. He ran up to him grabbed him and sped into the city. When he stopped Zoric said "I am Zoric. Who are you?"

Originally posted by Grim_Reper

(TommyGunner You Are Correct! So Let Me End It Now)

As Grim Sliced off Evil Dark Jedi's Head Ranito Fell To the ground and kicked Evil Dark Jedi's Head into Space.

(Eat That!):p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p:D

No more of this, please. Read the rules before posting, if you're unclear on them. Thanks.

Lykaios turned towards Zoric.

"My name is Lykaios Relivaur. I was a Jedi Apprentice 8 years ago but was expelled from the Order. If you wish my help you have it. What are their numbers and what are ours?"

Before Zoric could answer two Sith Lord leaped in front of the two Jedi. Lykaios lifted his shimmering saber and cut through the first Sith and raised his hand towards the second.

A small gurgle escaped the Sith's throat as the renegade Jedi lifted his body into the air using the Force. Within a few moments the Sith's body began to convulse and finally hung limp, stranded in the air. Lykaios let the body fall to the dusty street.

"Nice work. Would you like to become my apprentice?Anyway, our numbers equal 1500 theres 3000" said Zoric as two more sith jumped out. One was an apprentice one a master. Zoric said" You take the apprentice. I will take the master." Zoric ignited both his sabers as the master activated his single saber. Zoric deignited his green saber and put it back on his belt. He jumped at the sith and swung down. The sith blocked easily. Zoric landed behind the sith and used Push. The sith flew forward. Zoric pulled him back and lunged forward. The sith somehow turned around and parried. Zoric took another swing hitting the sith legs. The sith swung at Zoric. Zoir parried and knocked the saber out of the siths hand. Zoric stabbed forward and killed the sith.

"Not bad," Jaden said to Zoric "but they massively out number us. We outskill them, but not every Jedi here can take down two Sith at a time." Once he had said that, a Sith came up behind him and tried to hack his legs off. Jaden backflipped over the Sith and kicked him in the back of the head, before landing.

Archived