Home

Jedi War

Evil Dark Jedi

((OH COMEON!!!!!!!! THAT ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaeb learn to RP!!!!!!!! You have no idea how to RP or else you wouldn't post that. Takeing out 500 sith in one opost should be agenstt he rules. So umm TAKE THIS!!!!!!!)) The ship was done and Therk flew to Correlia senseing they moved there. He alerted his master. Upon arrivel he shot some heavy blasts takeing out 500 Jedi.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((fine)) Yaeb Ginn leapt out of his hip and landed on Therks ship. he then cut a whole in the hull and tied him up. He hit him on the head, knocking him out. He thne landed the ship and brought the Sith to the Jedi. Yaeb put on some clothes, took Therks sabers and walked out, posting two guards to watch him.

EDIT- Yaeb also powered down his saber and exchanged the power pack with a fresh one

ps the rope was indestructable steelarope and he is knocked out until another good Jedi posts. and he took his lightsaber

Therk kills the gaurds with the force. After that he sees a pipe and get it to him. He uses it to untie his ropes. Then he runs to his ship and put on some robes he had. then he grabbed some replicas of his saber. They aren't as strong as his other ones but, they get the job done. Then Therk runs back in the building and takes the gaurds com-links. He uses them and calls his buddies. The people on Coruscant should have made atleast 1 copy. So he told his buddies to get a copy an bring it here.

((FYI they are advanced shield's and can't be destroyed with high powered lasers in a few blasts. It would take 10 minutes of high powered lasers to destroy theese babies and I would be gone by then. But, I'll live with what you posted just remember this in the future. Not to mention I was bombing and my bombs would have most liely taken out the lasers.)) Therk's fleet then launched an assult on the lasers. All ships opened fire and they were destryed. Therk then sent a signal back to Imperial city. "My ship needs repairs. Bring some of the new Sith Tie's and copies of my Ship. And send a repair team." therk got far away from the jedi and he landed. He exited his ship and says "OH GREAT!!!!!"

Then the ships arrived at Correlia ((BUM BUM BUM!!)) They had the planet blockaded. They saw the Jedi Ships comeing and opened fire. One ship landed on the planet and Therk got in it. "This is the third one I've been in today." he said to himself. Then he flew off. He returned to Yavin and used super speed. He repaired the temple and installed anti air, andti vehicle, and anti infentry turrets all over. The temple was now invinceible.

((I was in Florida for two weeks and I've read through the stuff, so sorry if I start to do stuff that should no longer be possible))

Jaden suddenly awoke in a med center. He looked around and found that he was on Coruscant somehow. Somebody must have taken him here after the lightning knocked him unconcious.

Suddenly he felt a strong wave of the Force. It was the Jedi Temple! Jaden knew that the Jedi had quickly re-established themselves after the Empire but the Coruscant was still relativly new.

Jaden ran to the Jedi Masters at the temple and they told him what had happened at Yavin. They told him everyone was dead, but he knew it wasn't true. He could still sense the best warriors that were at that temple were alive. And he was going to help them. He only hoped this wouldn't turn into the same war that happened 4,000 years ago.

((LukeK, dont be dumb. one person, cannot automatically install all those things by himself, we talked about this, I can play invinvible, too.))

Yaeb flew in his ship past the blockade and entered hyperspace. he then dropped out at a mechanics shop na a lonely asteroid. He landed and got his ship several upgrades. The hull peeled off the Suncrusher, ((invincible)) high powered lasers, so high powered, that ten shots would go through star destryoed hull, and mini-nuke missiles. He then retreated back to his allies.

"Yes we did"said Zoric.As Zoric saw the ohter jedi arrive he sensed a traitor in the remainder of the jedi.It was the shapeshifter."You sold us out shapeshifter.I thought I could trust you.You took forever.""Yes I betrayed you because I am a sith."Zoric ignited his sabers and says"All of you stay back."Zoric jumps at the shapeshifter and they start a duel.They go into a strong saber lock.

Yaeb landed his newly upgraedd ship on Rhen var nar his allies. Zoric was engaged in a fierce duel. yaeb landed his ship and leapt out, running for the two combatants. He then sliced at the enemy, who leapt back and produced a double bladed saber. yaeb stepped back and held his saber in a defensive postion.

((I WASN'T PLAYING INVINCEIBLE NOPW TAKE BACK YOUR POSTS!! I HAVE SUCH A HIGH LEVEL OF SPEED THAT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE!! AND NO LASERS CAN JUST RIP THROUGH THE HULL OF A START DESTROYER SO...!!!)) He left the temple and landed on Rhen Var. And untill Yaeb takes back his invinceible posts Therk bombed on Yaeb and killed him.

(( you cant kill anyone, its an rpg. there was a ship called the sun crusher and it was invinvible. these lasers are very powerful, but cycle through very slowly. you cant kill anyone in an rpg, so ha.))

Yaeb leapt backwards as bombs pummled near him, shielding the blow with the Force, he left threw his saber into the engines of it, demolishing the ship. He then pulled bakc his sbaer and prepared to fight the shiftshafter.

(Would you guys stop fighting.Lets get back to the way things were.)

Zoric jumped up to the shapeshifter and sliced his leg off but when he did a beast leg re-grew."Did you really think that I didnt have backup limbs."Zoric sliced at the leg again and this time it didnt regrow."Hehehe.Not that good are you now"said Zoric looking at the figure clasping its joint.Zoric stabs down and kills the shapeshifter.

Archived