Home

What system are you going to play Starwars Battlefront on?

TheNet

What system will you get it for?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What system will you get it for?

• Playstation 2
    • X Box
    • Computer

Originally posted by yaebginn

you dont need a pc either. You dont need pants, but you got em.

dumbest statement i heard all day. Maybe its cause my bros are away..

do i REALLY have to tell you that in the society we live in nowadays you NEED a computer for work, enjoyment, addiction, and you need PANTS if you don't want trouble with society/cops. We only need food and rest to "live", but that doesn't exist anymore after the stone ago.

a console is PURE for games. Many got a pc already for OTHER REASONS, and they can game on that system. So they don't need a console. JESUS CHRIST

no, alot of people use them as a resource. And everyone on this forum who doesnt play pc games uses them for this ite and others.

oh, and little kids in africa dont have a pc, so maybe you should think about that next time you log on to your fancy internet.

no, alot of people use them as a resource. And everyone on this forum who doesnt play pc games uses them for this ite and others.

a lot of people use console as a resource?

Originally posted by yaebginn

oh, and little kids in africa dont have a pc, so maybe you should think about that next time you log on to your fancy internet.

i hope you posted that before i made the editing to my post as supposed to be a joke on that

no, I was talking about the pc, but you edited your post completely, so now nothing I said makes sense. and yes, I did sya it b4 u edited your post as a joke. But you dont need a comp any more than you need a fax machine, or a stairmaster. A pc is simply a faster way to access info. It is good, but not neccessarily needed. I like it, but you dont have to have it.

I still say PC should be used for business, school work, writing papers, running reports and stastical programs, surfing the web for information, printing documents, maybe faxing, and using it as a telephone if you have the equipment or software. Consoles were specifically made for entertainment like playing video games, cd's, and dvd's. That is the difference in my opinion.

Not true, I have nearly always used PC, it's a fine gamer, as fine as any console. And you can have better scope for mods... PS2/Xbox is a cheaper alternative to those who have a PC for work but isn't a gaming PC, it only costs £120 instead of £1200. I can see the consoles' pros, but I can see their cons too.

I do actually have an Xbox, play a few games on it now and then, but not too often.

Cheers,

John

P.S. Another good thing about PC is new game releases are £34.99 usually, but on PS2 they are usually £39.99 or even £49.99. Virgin sometimes have a £34.99 game at £29.99 and Gamestation at £32.99

I am getting it for PS2 becaue i love socom 2 and its style and since i already have the gameplay down for that then I will jsut stick with it. I would only buy the PC version for the extra number of players and for mods.

I'm undecided. My PC is decent enough to play it and I have a PS2.

On the PS2 I like:

-Playing on larger screen and surround sound.

-Kicking back on the couch with a dozen cold brews.

-The Dual Shock II.

On PC I like:

-Better graphics.

-Mods and downloadable content.

Guess I have some time to decide.

I'm undecided. My PC is decent enough to play it and I have a PS2.

On the PS2 I like:

-Playing on larger screen and surround sound.

-Kicking back on the couch with a dozen cold brews.

-The Dual Shock II.

On PC I like:

-Better graphics.

-Mods and downloadable content.

Guess I have some time to decide.

well put head of dog . those PC fanboys cant lay back on their couches and relaxed while sippin drink while flying their x-wings. No they have to be hunched up over their keyboard and desk 2inches away from their small monitors.

headofdog, u summarized the exct reason why I own a ps2. replace brews with coke and thats me. (underaged) I mean, I practically lay down on my bros recliner, sink itno it, and shoot up commies in Freedom Fighters, its a great feeling. way more comfortable than my computer chair. The screen thing is definitely a plus, too. I got an old N64, and once I get a bit o extra cash, I'm gonna get rogue squadron for like 5 bucks, shadows of the empire, and ep1 racer. ph, and a controler. Consoles rock hard. I mean, the leather sofa makes it all worthwhile, you know?

Archived