Home

Quick And Easy Week

Benny

Day 8

Grim Fandango Launcher 1.1

Yes day eight, the week now has 8 days. It was bound to happen, someone found a bug in one of the tools. Here's an updated version of the Grim Fandango Launcher with the filecopying/run from hard drive bug fixed. Thanks to The_Ed for spotting the bug and letting me know

New in 1.1:

• Run from Hard Drive bug quashed. Previously a few files weren't copied to hd by the launcher so running from hard drive couldnt be enabled.

Get it 'ere

Screenshot 'ere

Originally posted by bgbennyboy

Day 8

Grim Fandango Launcher 1.1

Yes day eight, the week now has 8 days. It was bound to happen, someone found a bug in one of the tools. Here's an updated version of the Grim Fandango Launcher with the filecopying/run from hard drive bug fixed. Thanks to The_Ed for spotting the bug and letting me know

New in 1.1:

• Run from Hard Drive bug quashed. Previously a few files weren't copied to hd by the launcher so running from hard drive couldnt be enabled.

Get it 'ere

Screenshot 'ere

The download is only 64kb and there is nothing in it. Help! Wanna play Grim on XP - I've been after it for years and just found the proper boxed version in my local software emporium for only £2.99!

Cheers,

martianrobot.

• 1 year later...

Archived