Home

Question....

Spyder777

I dunno if this has already been answered but.... In Tatooine will there be those monster things (i dont know there names im not like the biggest starwars fan ever).....Those Monster THings That Are In the little holes and if u fall in the eat u (they are like giant worms) Luke Was Gonna Jump Into it in Return Of The Jedi

Will you guys be in clans and such.........Me myself personally have always been the lone gunman(sniper). Ive often watched my allies die to avoid giving away my position. In the end i get the job the done by racking up a hefty amount of kills but my teamates usually hate me b/c i dont help them in all out firefights

I just dont wanna be seen.......Clan or no Clan that is ze question

the sarlacc pit is a giant creature, the snake-like things are only it's tentacles.

boba fett: it depends if you go by the films which is canon

(meaning everything in the films and the story according to george lucas) or the E.U. (expanded universe, which is made by other writers in comics, books, games, etc.)

according to lucas, boba fett died in the sarlacc pit.

according to expanded universe writers, fett escaped with help from dengar, another bounty hunter in ESB.

i believe he died. because with me what lucas says goes. it's like if i made up my own saga and someone else comes along saying this or that happened... i don't think so.

e.u. people will say that everything is approved by lucas before it's marketed but that's not entirely true. it's a generalization. lucas says, "fine, do what you want", but that stuff is e.u., secondary to the saga itself.

did lucas ever approve the ideas of the hyperspace wars and the great sith war?i still think the expanded universe has left off were lucas finished ,he decided not to write any more novels other than episodes 1,2,3,4,5,and 6,so e.u. is the rest or beginning of the story .

Archived