Home

The Faultering of the Sith

This story takes place after the Light Side ending with a few key differences taking place on the Star Forge.

-On the Star forge Revan fought through scours of Jedi until he fought his Lover, Bastilla Shan. There fierce battle raged inside the command deck of the Star Forge and Revan was the victor. He convinced her to come back to the light through his will and his entire devotion to her. He then went on to face Darth Malak and though he tried to save him it was to know avail and Revan was forced to kill Malak. As the Revan caught up with Bastilla the Republic fleet had destroyed the stabilizer tower and the Star Forge was falling to the Star which powered it. The moment before they were out three powerful Dark Jedi destroyed the exit and trapped them inside to die as the Star Forge fell.-

-Although the rest of the Ebon Hawk crew were known as heros Revan and Bastilla's story was whispered how two lovers had killed the Sith lord, how the conqueror became the savior and this was spoken on the lips of all.-

-Carth Onasi was made an Admiral in the Republic Fleet alongside Dodonna which he had a breif love affair with but was quickly interupted and ceased.-

-Canderous Ordo and HK-47 togerther went off on their own to the unknown reaches of the galaxy and from the reports were out cleaning up the patheticness that Canderouses own species had become.-

-Wise old Jolee Bindo was raised to the level of Jedi Master and became a leading member in the Council which rebuilt an Enclave on the world of Coruscant.-

-Juhani took on an apprentice by the name of Ledu who was also a Cathar and tryed to show him how to control his instinctive nature and stay at peace with the force.-

-Mission Vao and Zaalbar went with T3-M4 back to Kashykk (sp) were Zaalbar became cheiftan of the wookies and Mission lived with him in piece for the while.-

-Seven years after the Destruction of the Star Forge all had been quiet for the time but now a Darker Shadow than even that of Revan's was entering the void that had been left. Sith Lords from all across the Galaxy were culminating under one man whos name was whispered among the ranks but never spoken. Darth Zhen was the name whispered. He was cruel and ruthless yet brilliant as his Mask which was synonamysly skull like which brought only death to those of which who questioned it.-

-This is the story thus far-

Name: Unknown

Aka: Darth Zhen

Affiliation:Sith

Apperence: A long black cloak and skull like mask with the hood of the cloak over his head.

Bio:Unavailiable

Darth Zhen stood inside the tomb of the ancient Sith sorceror Naga Sadow and bowed to the tomb. He looked to the dissabbled star map and then slowly opened the Sarcophagus dusk flying up in his face. He reached his hand down into the tomb and picked up two lightsabers. One was the ceremonial Sith Lightsaber which was used before the Sith Enclave was decimated by Revan. The other was a double bladed lightsaber with was very elegant and handcrafted and pulsing with dark power. He ignighted it and it sounded eerie and deadly and on the blade was a name. This name was...Exar Kun.

Darth zhen deactivated this saber and cliped booth of them on his belf inside his cloak and slowly walked out of the tomb.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Cool))

Name: Carth Onasi

Aka: The Raiding Comet or TRA.

Affiliation: republic/Jedi

Rank Generel in Republic/ Jedi Apprentice

Appearence: The same old Onasi that we all now exept his face has a few scars and he wears a diffrent jacket.

Bio: After Malak was defeated Carth was premoted but, in his spare time he trained to be a jedi.

Carth stood on the ship "The Delta V". Delta V was an Endar Spire like ship that he was in command of. They were being attacked by a Sith SHip right above Korriban. "Why did the Republic order our weapons from Korriban?" Carth said. They were takeing heavy damage and the ship was crubleing. Carth sent a message to the ships com messenger to relay a message through the ship saying "The Sith are boarding us. All troops get to the secape pods." Then the person said "The sith are boarding us get to the escape po..." He was dead. Carth ran to his ship in the hanger called the "Comet Star" and launched. But, after launching his ship recieved damage and he was forced to land. He landed somewhere unknown on Korriban. HE needed to find the closest coleny and get the stuff he needs to repair his ship.

Darth Zhen walked back into what use to be the Sith academy and walked to the center chamber. There he called to him three Dark Jedi into his council. All three wore the armor of the Sucide Sith'swho stopped Revan and Bastilla from escaping. They walked up to him and bowed low.

"My warriors. You three are the most powerful of the Dark Jedi order and are well on your way to joining the Sith ranks. I have an assaignment for you. I'm sure you all felt the disstubance coming from space. A republic star cruiser was shot down only hours ago. I have heard reports that the Republic Admiral Carth Onasi was on this ship. Your mission is to bring him to me...Alive."

The three bow to him and fly out of the former academy on Sith swoop bikes all customized for the Sith to use with the dark side of the force.

"The last piece of the puzzle."

(cool)

Name: Steven

aka:Darth Solidus

Affiliation:Sith

Apperence: looks like Darth Bandon (pic 1)

Bio: After Revan killed his brother Bandon, Steven seeked revenge on the jedi. So at the age of 18 he joined the sith and Zhen's apprentice.

(pic1)

darthbandon1.jpg

Solidus entered the Torture Room, well the remains of it "shame, looks like Revan destroyed the Torture Room.

(heheheh first time doing this but o well ill give it a shot)

Name: Kolias Ronin

Appearance:A modded Sith armor he got from one of his targets

Bio:Kolias has worked with both Republic and the Sith,doing jobs at the highest bitter.After the Star Forge was destroyed,Kolias thought his mercenary days were over,and retired.He now hopes that one day...he will get to blast someone with his blaster rifle soon.

Kolias sat where he usually sat in the Cantina,next to the prospective Sith trying to enter the Academy.He wondered how it would be having a mercenary as a Dark Jedi.Wonderous thoughts were thrown into his mind as he pictured destroying his target with a lightsaber.

"Hey Kolias! You think I would be an excellent Sith?",Asked one of the prospective's.

"I dont know . .you never were too harsh to someone . . was always a softie."Kolias replied back.

"Hey I can be mean if I want to be mean!"The Prospective pushes Kolias to the floor and pulls out his viroblade.

Kolias,who was somewhat angry,yet happy that he did that.He always wanted to kill a Sith in training.He pulled out his rifle and fired 5 rounds before the Prospective closed in on him.The prospective had fallen.

Kolias grinned as his weak enemy fell to the ground before him.

"Anyone of you Sith want some?!" The spectators were silent,all but staring eyes at this maniac.

The other prospectives rushed off to the Academy,telling what they had seen and what he had done.Kolias decided to hang low for a while.....and that he did.

(((If Revan is dead, that means this is after the other RP, right? Or is it independant of it? Doesn't matter, I suppose, either way Nalaen has gone further and developed . . . so you spoke about there being three Suicide Sith guys . . . could she be an Assassin Sith? Like a hidden Hand of the new Dark Lord, or not even someone that high up, but you know, a person that gets sent out on missions to kill people ^_^ I'll jump in if no one has any problems with that.)))

(((Er, I guess. I never thought of that. I thought in TSL there were different classes and Assassins were one of them? Anyhoo, before she gets the fleet she's always wanted to lead to crush the enemies of the Sith ^_^ she's gotta have some sort of military job, right O_O So why not have fun as an assassin and later be awarded with what she wants n_n)))

(It is independent, the suicide sith refers to the three sith you fought if you were dark side they srtopped revan and bastilla from escaping in this story. Its up to you I dont have any problem with it.)

Zhen felt the prospect fall and walked to the room where he had been and sensed the man hiding nearby. Zhen lifted his hand and as he did the man was lifted as well and was pulled to Zhen...

"What do we have here?" Zhen looked the man over and took out his blaster and examined it. "A mercenary...I see, Interesting. Do you have a name...Merc?"

Zhen looked him over a few times but kept him in the air.

(What ? ?? :confused: :confused: Well anyway)

Kolias was not surprised when he was found...but he did not give in.

"Kill me if you desire Sith..I was merely amusing myself with one of your prospectives . . . "Kolias said calmy.

"My name..I will not tell until you release me...which I strongly know you wont!"Kolias said with anger.He was worried deep down...could his life be ended before he could do something grand one last time ?

(((Okay, Nalaen is an Assassin Sith ^_^)))

Standing back, leaning against a wall, Nalaen watched the Dark Lord, some hopeful and a suckup. She sighed and lifted her cowl up over her head, shadowing her tattooed features, her slight smirk the only thing visible. Walking over, head bowed in respect, she glanced over at the merc.

"He has backbone, my Lord," she said smoothly, turning her face to the new Dark Lord, "but also seems to have a death wish." She smiled sweetly, fingers dipping deftly into her robes. "I can take care of that, if you so desire." She was half-joking, but always ready for the kill. Though she had admired him standing up for what he did instead of sulking, he then turned her sour with his defiance in answering the Lord's second question.

Zhen turned his head towards Nalean and under the mask smiled

"That will not be nessacary Nalean but I do appreciate the offer." He looks him over and then throws him into the wall so hard he is left inside an imprint of his body. "I want to have some fun with this one." He again looked at Nalean and smiled once again. "In an hour Nalean, meet me at the alter outside on the edge of the academy, that will be all." He looked at Steven "I dont suggest angering her or she may rip out your throat." He turned back to the merc. "Well now lets have some fun."

He held him in place in the indent and reached in his robe for the ceremonial Sith lightsaber and ignighted it. He moved close and slowly cut his arm with shallow cuts and did this all over his body each cut getting slightly deeper

"Are you ready to talk mercenary?"

She bows gracefully to her Lord, sensing the smile. In turn, it makes her smile in the shadows of her cowl. "But of course my Lord." Then there's a flush of pride when her talents are spoken of by Darth Zhen in a threat. Ah, to be feared, and to be appreciated.

"Then I shall leave you, my Lord," she glowered from under her hood at the other two, "and wait for you." Turning, she swept off, her robes billowing slightly, then gathering back up against her in a practised elegance. She moved as a liquid shadow, darker than the darkest recesses, black on black, Force burning brightly with passion within her. She slipped through the academy, heading to the altar where she would meditate until her Lord arrived.

Kolias stood his ground,but it ended shortly.He knew this Sith wasnt joking around... "I should'nt cave in!! Not even to a Sith!!!" Battling conflicts in his mind what he should do as the Dark Lord still marking his body with his lightsaber. "If you want to survive tell him your name!!!" "Dont give in!!!"

"...... Kolias....Kolias Ronin..."

He was embarressed that he had gave in . .but he could after all been the greastest choice to bring him back into his hunting days . .

Archived