Home

The Faultering of the Sith

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Come on, now, let's get back to RPing, shall we?))

Kira entered the Sith Academy, intending to go to her quarters. On a second thought, she returned to the street, deciding to have a little more fun watching the locals cower around her. None of them made eye contact... well, almost none. Only one stared at her and she scowled at him.

"What're you lookin' at, Sith?" he spat. Her scowl deepened and the crowd surrounding him parted. She turned and walked toward him. The crowd stayed well out of her way. Her mouth turned up in what could be taken for a smile.

"You're not from around here, are you?" she said sweetly. The man laughed.

"Not exactly, no," he answered. Kira's nose wrinkled in disgust. This man was clearly drunk. Kira's smile disappeared.

"Tell me," she said, tossing her head. "Why should I be afraid of a bounty hunter who has had too much drink for his own good?"

"So you know me?" he said, his words slurring. She nodded wordlessly. He laughed again. "Then you know why you should be afraid of me!"

"Actually, no," she replied, her smile reappearing. "I have heard that you are nothing to be afraid of. I, on the other hand, am not one you would like to go up against." Her scowl came back to her face. "You call yourself a great bounty hunter, one who is capable of destroying the Jedi. I know the true story."

"And what's that?" he snarled, wondering if he really wanted to know.

"You destroy Jedi Padawans," she snapped. "You don't even give them a fair fight. A stun grenade at the feet and their abilities are severely lessened. There are no Masters or Knights around when you do this, so you can get away with it."

"I don't believe you!" the man slurred. Kira laughed softly.

"It's not your desicion," she answered. "It is what you do and there is no way around it."

In a second, his blaster was out, aimed at Kira. She laughed and in less than a second, his blaster was scrap metal. His eyes widened and he backed away. Kira stepped forward once more.

"You are pitiful," she hissed. "Do not think that you could defeat a Sith. We are stronger than the Jedi and you have only killed their children. I loathe you."

"Don't hurt me!" he screamed, finally understanding the danger of this situation. He thought he had screamed too late. Kira's lightsaber was already on it's way toward his neck. She stopped mere millimeters from his neck.

"Why?" she asked softly. Her voice was barely audible. He stammered and her blade went through his neck. Shaking her head, Kira stepped back and placed the lightsaber back on her belt.

"Foolish foriegners," she muttered. "They never learn."

The citizens had learned. They knew not to ask Kira for money to clean up the mess she made.

((Ok.)) Carth finished the ship and took off. He returned to Coruscant and got a new ship the Gamma X. Another Endar Spire like ship exept it is the best of the best of the Endar Spire like ships. It took off and went to the Unknown planet where the republic had established a base. He went to the Hanger of the Gamma X and took his ship to the planet. Je landed at the base and went to the New Supreme Adrimal. "Sir I have failed in my mission. I am now requesting a new mission." "Permission Granted. Go to The Republic embessy on Mannan to get started." "Yessir." Carth returns to the Gamma Z and enters hyperspace.

((I'm sort of stuck too... I was trying to join, but others had other things going on. I guess I can come and chat with you:D ))

Kira turned back to the Sith Academy, feeling she had seen enough cowering for that time. As she was getting closer to it, she noticed the Sith that Darth Zhen had been talking to. She was standing alone now and Kira wondered what had gone on between the two. She decided to introduce herself.

"Hello," she said pleasantly. "I'm Kira. I couldn't help but notice you had a conversation with Lord Zhen. I can only assume you completed a mission successfully, as he did not get anywhere near making you headless. Allow me to offer my congratulations."

(((Okies, sounds good ^_^)))

Nalaen's eyes lifted slowly, glowering up at the other Sith as she pulled her cowl up over her head. However, she kept her face visible, the fabric drapped loosely over her hair. Standing, she kept her eyes locked on the Sith, feeling with the Force to get a sense of her.

Familiar. Her lip twisted slightly, the words matching her earlier sense. The condescending one. Her head tipped to the side slowly, taking the woman in. Did she think she had a favoured position, more power, greater talents? What made her act like she was so much better?

Was she truly challenging Nalaen, was she competition?

"I do not see why he would harm me," she said as a low murmur, almost a hiss, "and I don't need to be patronised!" Her voice rose slightly and became a tad rough in anger. Since she had been a child, competing, hunting, training, she had hated being patronised, hated those who naturally assumed they were a few steps above her.

She paused then, calming down slightly in curiosity. "What made you think it was about a mission?"

Zhen looked over at the two and inside the mask he smiled softly. Kira had been accepted into the Sith not long ago and had always been strong however she was not without flaw. Unfortunatly for her before she was a Sith she had not completed a mission on a rather bad day for her Lord and he had struck her with his saber. In the ranks of the Sith she was feared but not at the top and yet her potential radiated off her much like Naleans did. Zhen stood and walked over to the two women and stood in between them.

"Nalean, this is Kira she is a Sith not so different from myself. At the moment I believe you are training under Darth Cordil for Dark Rage correct? And Kira this is Nalean if she can pass the trials she will become the newest of the Elites."

Carth arrives near Manann. He goes to his ship and flies to the dock. He pays the fee and heads for the embessy. He gets a missioon. He has to destroy a Sith base at the planet of New Taris. It was created recently. It is really a large asteroid that was somehow modafied to stay in the same location. It was such a Large asteroid that it was the same size as Taris! They created a large dome around it and called it a planet. They named it New Taris. After that they made it a large city under the dome and created an artificial gravity gnerator. Carth arrived at the large dome and came to a large airlock. He goes to his ship and requests to enter. He gets permission and enters. He docks then pays a docking fee.

Nalaen gave the Dark Lord a fleeting smile and a little bow. Then she returned her attention to the other Sith, eyes blazing.

"Kira, is it?" she murmured after a tense moment. She knew that creating an enemy was a stupid thing, as all Sith were needed to band together. But she also didn't want someone around who would try to tell her better, or that she was doing something wrong or constantly reminding her how she was lower and worthless.

For now she gritted her teeth and forced a smile. It irked her that Darth Zhen almost seemed to be vying for Kira's permission, but she could figure things out later. Right now wasn't the time to pick apart any situations, as they hadn't even developed yet. As far as Nalaen knew.

Kira immediately noticed Nalaen's displeasure and frowned. She had no intentions of creating an enemy within her own group, but she understood that Nalaen may have other plans.

"It is," she replied, her tone just as short as Nalaen's had been. She shifted her weight, placing most of it on her right leg.

"In answer to your earlier question, I have rarely known Lord Zhen to speak with us on things other than missions." She paused. "I was correct, was I not?"

Kira clearly saw that Nalaen felt that she was somehow superior to all other Sith. This was something that Kira did not appreciate. She could not appreciate. She shook her head slowly, making up her mind not to do anything to irritate Nalaen, though she would love to. Now was not a time for the Sith to fight one another.

"It was, and it wasn't," she said simply, eyeing her fellow Sith. She couldn't understand how this woman could just storm in and think she owned the bloody place. Anger swirled about Nalaen, as she thought of all the struggle she had been through, of all the training to perfection, of scraping and bowing and always gladly being in submission to those greater than herself. Of constantly learning, fighting, training, learning, being beaten, being tortured until her mind reached peak performance . . . The hell she gladly went through.

For that to be mocked by someone . . . For someone to act like they came so easily to power, that they were greater than everyone else and to not have to get their nails dirty . . .

But all the Sith were needed at this point in history. Getting along was not an option. And Nalaen did need a friend.

All Nalaen wanted to be was a Sith, fight and die for the Sith, work for the Dark Lord, lead men and fleets into battle and win for the glory of the Sith. Now she was afraid that her hopes were going to be torn away.

Kira's attempted perfection patronising then disapproving of her grated Nalaen's nerves. But Sith were Sith . . .

Carth finds the base and enters. A few Sith tried to stop him but, they failed. Carth went to the controll center and planted a charge. Then he left and detonated it. The base blew up and Carth went to the Republic embessy. They gave him a bounty removal right and he went to a bounty removal office. He got a bounty off his head. Then he went to the republic embessy and waited to speak with the admiral on the planet.

Kira forced a smile. "Vague, but why should I care. Your business is your own." Then, with a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice, she said, "It was nice to meet you, Nalaen."

With that, she turned and went into the Sith Academy, straight to her quarters. There, she let out a deep sigh. It would not be easy being an ally to Nalaen, but it was necessary. If they were to fight, one of them would have to join the Jedi. Kira knew it would not be her.

(((I was thinking that Kira and Nalaen are forced to go on a mission or something together and they just DON'T get along, even though they're responsible enough to work together, knowing they're allies. I was thinking that that's how they'd end up friends: Kira is threatened by a Jedi, is in danger and Nalaen won't have it. Not caring about their animosity, the Sith mean more, so she'd cast aside her previous thoughts and do what she could to help . . . then from there on, they'd develop a friendship or something . . .

Just an idea to develop, it could easily be the other way around, but I dunno if Kira would be like that, because I don't know her well enough ^_^ Just a general idea that could be gradually developed, so that way we don't end up at each other's throats O_O

I have nothing to add really . . . so continue on guys n_n)))

Steven entered A tomb to pass to time. "I sence a lot of dark energy here." Steven heard som1 some run behind him and turned around. "Who's there!?" He heard the running behind him again "Nalaen is that you?" This time he heard the noise above but when he looked no1 was there. "It's most probally one of Nalaen prical jokes" he said to himself

(i have an idea. Nalaen and steven could fall for each other)

(((Nalaen isn't exactly someone you would casually date. And she'd definately be asking the Dark Lord for permission first. If she even bothered to like you n_n)))

She watched from a dark corner, her arms crossed, eyes glinting wildly. Her cowl covered her brown hair, shadowing her face in deeper darkness. She wondered if he could sense her, if he'd be able to find her. Reaching back into the corner, she started to climb up it, like backwards up a tree, bracing herself. Could he find her not in such an irregular position? All the way up to the ceiling she went, until her shoulders were against it, looking down into the tomb.

This was supposed to be her time. Students didn't like coming into this tomb as it was so strange. But she went in there to meditate because it was so rarely invaded by others. Though sometimes other students did go searching through it, like any other tomb. She wanted her own private time with the ancient Dark Lords though . . . ah well. Patience was a virtue she still needed to learn in her youthful brashness.

Steven walked deeper in the tomb,still hearig those noises. "Nalaen, stop actng so children" he shouted and turned around to See a huge spider sstaring right at him "never mind" he pushed the spider back and threw his saber cutting off his head "Well that takes care of that" and turned around to where he was heading to see more giant spiders "Oh hell no!" he started ranning back wards.

Near the end of the tomb gathered infront of steven stopping him from escape. but steven pushed them out of the away and ran out to the vally of the sith lords.

(y would any1 ask som1 if they could fall in love? "exuse master but can i fall in love please?")

(sorry for douple posting)

As steven thought he was save of the spiders they ran out of the tomb and started attacking the sith in the vally. the spiders seemed to be attacking the enclave.

As the spiders reached steven he either killed them with force lighting or his saber

Archived