Home

How did you find out about lucasforums?

RoxStar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

I know that but he returned shortly after.

Where did he go :( Anyone have his MSN?

Check your PM box Rp ;)

EDIT: it´s currently full. PM me when I can send it ya;)

And I remember all those people, unfortunatly they´d had to go. Now let´s hail the survivors and pay a tribute to the MIA´s ;)

Anyone feel a grouphug comming up? :D

Well I went to Lucasarts.com to find some info on Jedi Academy and then I clicked on the link for Star Wars:Battlefront.I looked around and saw an interview with this guy.I clicked the link and found myself at swbattlefront.net.I read the interview and then saw a forums link.I clicked on it and went went straight to the main forum.I went into a thread and posted.My first post:

I really want to play on Naboo.In the trailer on naboo it looks mad.Imagine using the jetpack clone and flying over about a dozen droids and using those grenades

BLAM! all of them are gone.

I also want to get my hands on those AT-AT's

your on hoth and all those speeders are flying around and you use your blasters on the speeders and 2 shots and they are gone.

Also i want to get onto get onto that speeder bike.Flying around at top speeds and blasting away anyone in your way.

and those ewoks.Id love to see them throwing stones on stormtroopers and using those logs to trip over the AT-ST.But i wouldnt want to be in the AT-ST at the time.

Archived