Home

How did you find out about lucasforums?

RoxStar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sabretooth

Astro! You banana-smacker, cake-seer, building-bungee, book-tearer, you... you...

ONLY I HAVE THE OFFICIAL RIGHT TO MAKE A SWAMPER'S LIST!!!!

Ps. I'm a Semi-Goth, not really INTO the stuff, I just like it

hey sabre, its not the official swampers list, its the list of ppl astro sees most often, that's all

Sithy, I was trying to avoid mentioning our dirty secret, but you've been added into the list......it...umm, still hurts y'know...

*rubs a$$* :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

-IG-64 - bored. aka mr G & W who always sticks up for Mr GWB !

I stick up to who? :confused:

GameWatchBuns?

GaWeeBoo?

oh....

George W. Bush!

yeah :)

Vote for bush!

I was looking for a way to alter the Padme skin so I hung around in the editing section. Browsed a bit further and ended up in the swamp where I still lurk. Btw, my first posts actually had some wisedom in em :D

came here on and off through JK mods and XWA info, but then really got involved in the forum when following the development of Obi-wan (back when it was a pc game that might have been cool).

Stayed through the development of JO, then just hung around with nothing better to do...

Come to think of it, games i've followed on dev forums:

Obi-wan: Cancelled, moved to xbox, tanked.

JO: Dissapointing quake/elite force clone

Morrowind: Average, but didn't live up to potential

JA: Lost interest by this point.

Warhammer online: Canned.

Not a good record... sigh...

"strange fascination with R. Kelly"

>_>

<_<

*does what Aussies do when they hate each other, and takes a spill in Astro's beer*

Dr. Phil? I dun need no stinking Dr. Phil. I AM TEH BETTER DOCTOR!

oh yeah... I was introduced here by Lil Killa... took me a while to get used to this...

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

-Kain - goth in denial ? Has death list like Uma

1: I'm not poetic enough to be goth, nor do I dress gothic.

2: HAHAHAHA!! THERE WAS A CHARACTER IN BLOOD OMEN 2(Y'know, the games all about Kain...nah you don't know, but now you do)NAMED UMA(H) THAT KAIN KILLS CUZ SHE BETRAYS HIM!! HAHAHA!!! The ole claw to the throat type.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Originally posted by Kain

1: I'm not poetic enough to be goth, nor do I dress gothic.

2: HAHAHAHA!! THERE WAS A CHARACTER IN BLOOD OMEN 2(Y'know, the games all about Kain...nah you don't know, but now you do)NAMED UMA(H) THAT KAIN KILLS CUZ SHE BETRAYS HIM!! HAHAHA!!! The ole claw to the throat type.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

lol... I'm not goth... *points to link in sig*

I was all happy and stuff at XWA when it was thriving back in the good old days. Then there was giant vortex/merger/orgy thing and before I knew it, we were all part of this giant thing called LucasForums.

I didn't find it. It found me. And I've been rueing it ever since.

Originally posted by txa1265

In the 'post Obiwan for PC letdown' in early 2001, which I heard about on a site called jediknight.net, I noticed these forum thingys ...

I was very resistant at first ...

I just noticed my 'member since' date and realize how long I lurked, not wanting to join the 'web forum' world ... trying to stick it out with usenet ...

Mike

Well, mine went something like this:

Lucasarts.com > Starwars: battlefront > Interview with some guy on Swbattlefront.net > 'Hot threads: Escape from Nal hutta' > Swbattlefront.net RPG forum.

My first post was either that very same thread, or the 'OOC: roll call!' thread...

The evil killer bunnies. They were here first, and then one fine day, I came out of nowhere and destroyed their homes, unleashing hordes of shellfish armies upon their sacred land. Finally, the lobsters made their way into LF and dubbed the forums "The House of Kings."

Hundreds of my devout followers followed from there on after.......

Archived