Home

How did you find out about lucasforums?

RoxStar

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pad

I was looking for a way to alter the Padme skin so I hung around in the editing section. Browsed a bit further and ended up in the swamp where I still lurk. Btw, my first posts actually had some wisedom in em :D

padme model si teh roxorz

-InsaneSith - hentai pervert

hentai IS pervert ;)

I was actually looking for help in making a scenerio for galactic battlegrounds similar to archers blood from AoE which I was gonna call Troopers Blood. (which kinda contributed to my name).

and when no one wanted to help me and all they wanted to do was criticise it and me. Come to think of it, I don't know why I ever stayed. Because they were such terd burgalars. But I grew away from that crowd and bought JO. I decided to see what the comunity was like. And you guys were pretty cool. I didn't really post that much. Until the JA forum poped up, and then I hung around there. Then about November of last year I decided to come back to the swamp. And I'm still looking for a way out :eek:

<<<<<1,000 posts, finally after over two years posting at this damned place!!! Anways, my JO stopped working after I'd installed some skins and models and such. So I was looking for some place like this to ask a 'tech support' type of question. I posted here, got no help at all as best as I recall, but I stuck around anyway.

Congrats Cap!

(That was another desperate attempt to turn you on. ;))

Uh, I was looking for strategies for JO on Gamefaqs, there was a link to here. Hung around in Clan forums a long time before I cam around here. I got atleast 90% of my posts here, but lately I've been hanging around Star Wars Forums and Republic Commando Forums. However, I still go to the swamp even though all of you 2004 noobies don't know me that much. :xp:

Originally posted by ZBomber

I still go to the swamp even though all of you 2004 noobies don't know me that much. :xp:

Heh, 2004 n00bs :D

I got my first 1,000 posts almost exclusively in the ol' episode 2: Attack of the clones thread, back just before and just after it came out in theaters. I eventually migrated here I think because Lexx talked about the swamp alot, and here I have remained.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Ai, long live the 2002 oldies! :D

I remember that AotC forum thing. I remember going in there the ngiht before the DVD was released, and I remember the day the Star Wars and Battlefront forums opened.

I got my first 1,000 posts almost exclusively in the ol' episode 2: Attack of the clones thread, back just before and just after it came out in theaters. I eventually migrated here I think because Lexx talked about the swamp alot, and here I have remained.

Dont forget that sigmaking fool who tried to lure you here :D

Originally posted by Pad

Dont forget that sigmaking fool who tried to lure you here :D

*Attempt to make the n00bs feel left out*

PadANIME (Wow, I just caught that ^_^), remember when you made those avs? I still have my Count Dooku one! :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

*Attempt to make the n00bs feel left out*

PadANIME (Wow, I just caught that ^_^), remember when you made those avs? I still have my Count Dooku one! :D

Lucky for me those avs where on my other pc when this one crashed on me. Maybe I could use one of those oldies again, someday.

Yeah, I remember Padanime....I wonder whatever happened to him...*giggle*

:D

I donno. Think he got lost in a pretty intense orgy with Natalie and some other hot girl. :roleyess:

No Siv! STAY AWAY! :p

Originally posted by Pad

Lucky for me those avs where on my other pc when this one crashed on me. Maybe I could use one of those oldies again, someday.

I'm gonna use mine when I get on the computer that has them. :)

Lost Welshman (Anyone remember him?) made a cool sig that matches it too.

Umm, I was looking for vehicles for Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, which is why many of my mods revolve around vehicles!! I love them. Anyway, I saw those active threads at the top of http://www.jediknight.net, and I decided to click on them and read them. Then, the Asteroids TFFA Mod project was being developed, and I thought sweet, so then I registered after a while!! And then...I spread around Lucas Forums very quickly!!

Originally posted by Kain

1: I'm not poetic enough to be goth, nor do I dress gothic.

Yeah I'm goth I wear black and write kick-ass poetry!

I saw kain one day on the internet and simply asked what website he was on. I like Star Wars too, so he told me, a few months later, SeleneRayne comes in.

I registered to the forums after I saw AotC... so I posted a little in the AotC forum. There were a lot of great active members back then in this forum...

At one point, i was lured in the Swamp by a link to a sig pic competition in Darky's sig. I recall you had to pay 100 points to participate, and I didn't have them. I however found the 'sig pic request thread' as well as the avatar one (they beared different names at the time). I still fulfil some requests from time to time, for old time's sakes.

@Z : I do remember Lost Welshman... he was a fellow sig maker at the time. If I rembember correctly he was pondering life when he left...

I know that but he returned shortly after.

this was his last post

"LMAO

It's funny cos it's true.

lol. Incase you're about to go off on one about 'You said you were leaving' I'm here cos people keep talking to me on MSN and I presume they're from here.

W00t! I get a car soon. Friggin' ay!"

Where did he go :( Anyone have his MSN?

Archived