Home

Who are you gonna kill the most?

reltes

who will get the most of your video game wrath.?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. who will get the most of your video game wrath.?

• gungans?
    • ewoks?
    • tusken raiders?
    • other?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If you decide to shoot into the trees, leaves flutter away into the wind. If your aim is good enough, you can scare whole flocks of birds into the air, or kill fish by shooting into the water. Little touches like these add to the overall feel and experience of the game, making it a unique and intriguing one."

Taken from a preview written on 16th June, I wonder if the demo players could confirm this?

Originally posted by thejeditraitor

what are the specifics of naboo and gunga city? if you have the mag post the info please. so far i haven't heard anything like that.

What they did is, they made a small guide on the planets. Playstation magazine tried to make them sound like vacation spots though,lol:D. Playstation magazine said, "Scenic Naboo:Rolling plains, green hills, picturesque waterfalls, and distinct architecture compose Naboo, truly one of the galaxy's most wounderous planets. We recommend staying in Theed, the capital city, known for its remarkable royal palace and sublime canals. You could even hop aboard a historic Trade Federation armored assault tank for an armed tour of the city. In your spare time, you might choose to take a Bongo underwater to see the bubblelike settlements of the Gungans. Don't get too close, though. They'sa no like visitors." Thats what it said on Naboo.lol.In the Endor part it tells you about the ewoks. "if one should approach, simply shoot the animal in the head and enjoy the rest of your stay." lol.

At one point in the dev cycle, the darktroopers kicked butt...too much. I would get 90 kills before dying. So his flying/jumping ability was lowered considerably. He was still dominating the boards, so his reload was lengthened. That killed him for me. He was not as fun anymore as I remember. His best asset, besides shotgun capability is his ability to get out of a nasty fire fight in no time. Sometimes you get can survive a dire situation by jumppacking out of the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived